Diablo® III

Free giveaways to the poor.

Hey! I got to lvl 60 a couple of weeks ago, and i'm currently sitting at 80k dps(glass cannon, I get raped if i get hit in mp 2). Any help to get to mp 3-4 would be really appreciated :D
Reply Quote
Add nyan in game . Practically have a full gear set ready to give away lol
Reply Quote
06/20/2013 06:52 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Add nyan in game . Practically have a full gear set ready to give away lol

Added you in game
Reply Quote
same
Reply Quote
As well, my friends list gets full very quickly so I delete people often.

I even had to delete oscar lol. Sorry buddy. Hugs 4 u (>^^)>

You will have to wait about 6 hours for me to come home.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/20/2013 7:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Free (>^^)> to the poor.

I'm not really poor anymore.
When I started reading this thread I only had 2million and that took selling off or DEing all of the gear I had for every character aside from this one.

Apparently 2m is poor now-a-days, must be a function of inflation.

Not really looking for handouts anymore but information and advice is always welcome.
Reply Quote
Step one: don't use sharpshooter, at least for ur skillset. Night stalker helps a lot defensively so I think u should use that.

Im not an expert at DW but I know that in order ti balance the lack of a quiver, u need to be tanky. I was lucky on my wizard when trying to make him tanky and crafted a real kick-!@# ammy and gloves.
Reply Quote
Yeah, since with DW you lose the EHP and CC that a DML provides, you usually want to make up the loss in those two areas. I was going DW a while back just for flair, but eventually succumbed to the desire for more EHP. Initially it dropped my DPS until I changed up some of my equips to compensate.
Reply Quote
Tyvm nyan!
Reply Quote
Thanks for the items nyan!
Edited by Asani#1418 on 6/20/2013 7:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BIG update:

My super rich friend buys many UNID items and tells me that he will give away some to me since he knows I help him a lot. He said he bought 64 unid manticores yesterday, but he brimmed almost all of them before I told him what I was doing for you guys :(

I will use these items to help gear future DH's players that really need new gear, which will save me a lot of money since I myself am not that rich lol.

Nyan out.
Reply Quote
(>^^)>
Reply Quote
nyan, do you have any manticores that are better than my current xbow? leo helped me out but i remember he mentioned something about me needing a better weapon. or could you tell me what i need to look for in a weapon? thanks!
Reply Quote
Yes you do need a better weapon but there is a problem. Your bow is keeping ur hp where it is now. So you need to change a couple items around before ur bow.

I do, but im selling it for 300m so I can help more people. As a note, as long as they don't nerf smapshotting, it is pretty much impossible for me to upgrade my own DH without 2 beez. So ill be pouring it on you guys :P

I was able to steal some gears from AH. I stole a 130+ dex, 250+ vit nat cloak for 600k!! Insane steal lol!!
Reply Quote
O_O 3 socket cloak? if so i hate you :(

hmm okay so aside from weapon, what else should i upgrade? I think i should upgrade my helm..it's my legacy andy's lol or maybe bracers?
Reply Quote
Hmm add the nyan and ill see what u can do for you in 7 hours from now.
Reply Quote
will do nyanman i'm at work right now i'll be home probably around 10ish or later EST. if you have any suggestions for things to upgrade, i can look on AH and ask borat to buy it for me.
Reply Quote
Ur 2 aps below breakpoint as well if you do get a manticore, aps breakpoints are different. If you upgrade weapon, you look for socket + crit damage.
Reply Quote
Step one: don't use sharpshooter, at least for ur skillset. Night stalker helps a lot defensively so I think u should use that.

Im not an expert at DW but I know that in order ti balance the lack of a quiver, u need to be tanky. I was lucky on my wizard when trying to make him tanky and crafted a real kick-!@# ammy and gloves.

I ended up going home and switching to Vengeance last night to try that out.
After reading your post I'll give Night stalker a shot.

I also tried messing around crafting a bunch of gloves and an amulet last night, no upgrades.
After that, I came to realize that since I can't AH crafted gear I'm going to need a lot more money if I want to try crafting again.
Edited by Dragonzbane#1655 on 6/21/2013 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nyan has a full gear set to give away now :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]