Diablo® III

Anyone else quitting to play Marvel Heroes on June 4th?

Game looks so bad... Grim Dawn looks pretty bad as well, albiet its still in alpha stage.
Reply Quote
I watched a few videos of it and it looks like crap.
Reply Quote
for sure man im going to try marvels, d3 a freaking borefest, public games sucks. all decent people already quit. Im not even sure why im still playing d3 rarely but still. Been trying to sell my account TBH. Also anyone hates any game other than d3 GET A !@#$ING LIFE bunch of clowns.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Time2Kill
I quit a long time ago. MH is not that good. I have Been playing Neverwinter and loving it. NW is so addicting I can't seem to step away from my pc now a days.

Neverwinter? can u link it i think i heard of that game but never played for sure.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Time2Kill
I have Been playing Neverwinter and loving it. NW is so addicting I can't seem to step away from my pc now a days.

Wait till you hit end game. Pay2Win to the extreme. Was awesome till I hit level cap and realized this.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
06/01/2013 03:45 PMPosted by VitaminEZ
I have Been playing Neverwinter and loving it. NW is so addicting I can't seem to step away from my pc now a days.

Wait till you hit end game. Pay2Win to the extreme. Was awesome till I hit level cap and realized this.

This is rather disheartening, though not surprising, to hear. I too am enjoying Neverwinter, but it does feel like Perfect World is trying to hook a vacuum cleaner hose up to my pocketbook.
Reply Quote
The game is crap i wouldn't touch it if i were u.
Reply Quote
06/01/2013 03:45 PMPosted by VitaminEZ

I havent used the rmah ONCE and i have over 340k unbuffed dps(not this account jt3z#1245) and im at 1400 hours in the last time i checked. So i dont think uve played enough
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
06/01/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Maiant3z

I havent used the rmah ONCE and i have over 340k unbuffed dps(not this account jt3z#1245) and im at 1400 hours in the last time i checked. So i dont think uve played enough

He was talking about Neverwinter, not D3.

And yeah, Neverwinter is a HUGH real life money sink.
Reply Quote

Haha my bad Havent tried Neverwinter is it any good?
Reply Quote
Yes. Just to point and laugh.
Reply Quote
No, MH needs a lot of polish before I consider it worth playing for any significant length of time. This is coming from an Ultimate owner...
Reply Quote
While Brevik's involvement has me tempted, I just have no interest in cartoons/cartoon games. Watched a few videos of gameplay, looks like it would be enjoyable if you were into that kind of thing.

So short answer, no.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter

Haha my bad Havent tried Neverwinter is it any good?

I'm enjoying it. The graphics, artwork and animation is pretty good for a F2P game. The combat reminds me of Tera's, where there's no auto attack and you have to have the mob targeted for your single attacks to work. The storyline is pretty good too, though Cryptic did skimp big time on the voice acting.

However, the biggest thing is that the cash store runs the show. Just about every quality of life item costs zen, Perfect World's store currency. Bank space, respect tokens, teleport scrolls, best tanking/dps companions, resurrection scrolls, and the like. Technically you can swap in-game currency for zen, but last I checked the trading ratio was 385 to 1. Considering that the tanking companion, for instance, costs 3,000 zen, you'd have to come up with over a million of the in-game currency to pay for it.

To tell the truth, I'd rather pay a monthly subscription; at least that's honest. It's definitely better than being nickeled and dimed to death :P
Reply Quote
I wasn't impressed with it in beta but it's completely free so I might make a character out of boredom. I highly doubt I'll invest the time into MH that I invested into D3 because I don't think I'd keep going back to it the way I would come back to a diablo game.

Though, they made Jean suck. Her TK tree is pathetic compared to some other x-men games (like legends) that made her feel much more like Jean should feel. I don't know if I can forgive that...
Reply Quote
Nope, I already quit. Items don't drop like they did in D2LoD.

Granted I played longer than I would have because I L2P AH3, but when those gaming skills maxed out, I dropped this game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]