+1

No fun.
Reply Quote
Same here..
Reply Quote
I'm on the same boat >.<
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Nine people posting in this thread yet not one description of the issue. I can get in fine and the servers all look normal.

I need to know the exact error message, when you get it, and what you've tried so far to resolve it. Are you all playing on the US region?

Edited by Omrakos on 5/30/2013 1:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nine people posting in this thread yet not one description of the issue. I can get in fine and the servers all look normal.

I need to know the exact error message, when you get it, and what you've tried so far to resolve it. Are you all playing on the US region?

try to log on, and it wont get pass authenticating credentials, just gets error 3006 after a minute or two of trying.

yes i'm on US region
Edited by urawizadhary#1849 on 5/30/2013 1:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Playing in US, click log in and it sits on authenticating for over a minute and then gives you an error 3006: "There was an error during game account logon"

What I have tried to resolve it: nothing. :(

Also periodically getting error 37 instantly upon attempting to log in:

The authentication server is experiencing a high amount of traffic please try again later.
Edited by parsons#1286 on 5/30/2013 2:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There was an error during account logon (error 3006)
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have had several failed attempts while logging into the game. Multiple error messages have popped up for me after about a minute or so on "Authenticating Credentials." I have had Error 3006, 3007 and another one that I forget the number, but it said that the Authentication Server is having a lot of traffic (EDIT: It was error 37). I am still unable to log into the game.

My internet speed is fine and so is my game, I was just on an hour ago.
Edited by Null#1180 on 5/30/2013 2:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Error 3006. I had bought something off the AH and sent it to my stash then immediately tried to load a game when the load screen got stuck. Logged off and tried to get back on and can't get past the authentication screen. The last time this happened was the exact same situation; just bought something off the AH and sent to stash then tried to create a game.
Edited by ExhaustedDog#1261 on 5/30/2013 2:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent

US region. Log in, says connecting, error 3006. Kinda like the first week of release.
Reply Quote
try to log on, and it wont get pass authenticating credentials, just gets error 3006 after a minute or two of trying.

yes i'm on US region

Ditto
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
As I said, I can still get in fine. Let me see if I can find anything out from the admins. I'll update the thread when I can.

Now getting constant error 37 immediately after hitting enter to log in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]