Diablo® III

error 3006

error 37, too much traffic for servers!
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 02:19 PMPosted by RagingKoala
I see where youa er coming from, but he obviously started testing as soon as he saw this thread. So he believed us. When he was able to replicate the issue, he notified others.

Actually, what really caught me, was his attitude previously in this thread, where he claimed all these people were claiming this, but he had no problems ... disbelief was obvious.
Reply Quote
Add me to the list

"Authenticator service is currently experiencing high volume of traffic. Please try again later (error 37)"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I also an unable to login and am prompted with Error 37 when attempting to login
Reply Quote
I am also getting Error 37 when trying to log in.
Reply Quote
"Authenticator service is currently experiencing high volume of traffic. Please try again later (error 37)" same here Americas Region
Reply Quote
Authenticator service is currently experiencing high volume of traffic. Please try again later (error 37)----Same here ...
Reply Quote
"Authenticator service is currently experiencing high volume of traffic. Please try again later (error 37)"
been trying for 15minutes. no luck (americas server)
Edited by Buick#1511 on 5/30/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Error 37 here too. East coast USA (if that matters) i haven't played in months, wanted to get back into it LOL; maybe this is a sign to stay away!?
Reply Quote
View profile
Im in, tried once, let me in.
Reply Quote
Error 37 all day baby hope it killed my HC char
Reply Quote
Error 37 here as well. Also I got booted from bnet just before this happened. US server
Reply Quote
05/30/2013 02:08 PMPosted by VzwsoN
"The authentication service is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic. Please try again later (Error 37)".

same Exact error for me and my brother, really nice too I have a 3b trade on the line..... Already lost another trade guy wouldnt wait.
Reply Quote
Same error here (37) something about high volumes on the authentication server.

Owell time for a nap lol
Reply Quote
Attempting to login. Getting Error 37 or 3006. US Region.
Reply Quote
Europe servers working fine though
Reply Quote
This is exactly what happened to me, I bought something off the AH went to send it to my stash and then got taken to the character selection screen and was not able to open it back up so I logged out and tried to log back into the game and get the error (The authentication service is experiencing a high volume of traffic. Please try again later (Error 37)
Reply Quote
Have to agree with some of the other posters, the moderator was a bit unprofessional with his responses.

Same error as everyone else: " The authentication service is currently experiencing a high volume of traffic. Please try again later (Error 37)". I also reside on the East Coast (United States) in case that helps for tracing the problem. Worked fine this morning before work.
Edited by cownaetion#1526 on 5/30/2013 2:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]