Diablo® III

error 3006

Error 37,3006,
Reply Quote
<<As I said, I can still get in fine.>>

Why even reply with a blue post if that's all you're going to say? Tons of ppl getting error 37 "authentication servers experiencing high traffic". If 50% of the playerbase quit why is this still happening?
Reply Quote
Same error 37 here, US server.
Reply Quote
Friend of mine says I'm showing as online and in a game.......

Still error 37 though
Reply Quote
SAME
Reply Quote
5pm EST until now, fully paid for the game why I got this crap at first place?!? can't login.. is this suppose to happen?..alot?? *starting to questioning..doubting..last effort will be: get the hell out of here cause Diablo just stickin his finger up?!?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
05/30/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Reno
5pm EST until now, fully paid for the game why I got this crap at first place?!? can't login.. is this suppose to happen?..alot?? *starting to questioning..doubting..last effort will be: get the hell out of here cause Diablo just stickin his finger up?!?

what is this i dont even
Reply Quote
I can play gamez now?
Reply Quote
I just pissed off because I don't have too much flexible hours to play..when I want to play I got that can't login error cause traffic or something like that...know what I mean? spent the money to play game but can't play scenario?
Reply Quote
Interesting, I started off getting Error 37. Now I am consistently getting Error 3 - incorrect login creds.

US here.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
05/30/2013 02:48 PMPosted by Reno
I just pissed off because I don't have too much flexible hours to play..when I want to play I got that can't login error cause traffic or something like that...know what I mean? spent the money to play game but can't play scenario?

Yes but sometimes !@#$ happens. Learn to deal with it and move on amicably instead of raging.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
I believe the issue has been resolved. Are you able to get logged in yet?

90 Draenei Priest

Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Yes
Reply Quote

I'm actually not able to - just getting error 3's - Incorrect Login Creds.
Reply Quote
I believe this is not the first time..it happened before too only I'm not sure because I thought I still play for free and what the heck u know what I mean. This kind of thing only means business if they upgrade their system, either hardware, bandwith, etc .. u know what I mean?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Svuen ,

This would be a different issue than the 3006 the thread is dealing with. Could you start up a new thread if it's still happening? You might try changing your account password first though on the Battle.net Account Management page. That often helps with error 3 (wrong user information submitted) as it refreshes the account data.

Sure - will let you know what happens.

I found it relevant because it happened on the heels of the 37 errors.

Thanks
Reply Quote
able to login and play..it just lag alot..I take it as a progress..
Reply Quote
I'm done waiting. I'm just wasted 1.5 hrs of my time...way to go to whomever responsible for this..no excuse whatsoever!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]