some website could not get in.
would this happen to diablo 3 too?
something been attavk internet today.
Reply Quote
Is Us server down for maintenance ? Cant log in getting error 33
Reply Quote
Should have named the game Diablo 3 - Error
Reply Quote
nope I'm still getting this error and its very frustrating. Are there any specific log files that need checking. I'm happy to do some log work myself to get the the root cause. (Error 3006 disappeared about 10 days ago when i updated my router firmware, but its back with a vengeance now)
Reply Quote
I am getting the error now. I try to log in, wait a couple minutes then it says there was an error during account game logon. Error 3006

I'm on the US server.
Reply Quote
well I've tried loads of things for this. I am based in the UK but log into the NA servers. I cant access the EU servers but thats a separate issue

as an FYI, I'm running Win7 Home 64 bit, Build 7601, 12GB RAM, 73GB free space on disk, Phenon x4 965 processor, Radeon 4600 1GB ram and direct X 11.. I'm using 802.11g wifi to a router with roughly 4.3Mbps down and 0.7Mbps up. router is running latest software.

Graphics driver info:
Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll
Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1124 (English)
Driver Version: 8.961.0.0
DDI Version: 10.1

Game version is 1.08.16603

I've opened the following ports for both outbound and inbound traffic on my router: Port 80, Port 1119 and Port 6881-6999.
*** I've upgrade the router firmware - this let me play for 10 days, but now im back with Error 3006
Changed my battle.net account password
power cycled my router.
logged on to different regions and back to NA
Deleted the Agent folder in Application data

If the Technical support guys can give me any help or pointers i would really appreciate it
Reply Quote
I kept on having 3006 issues and couldn't believe it was my ISP but since buying and installing a vpn, I have not had one issue. I believe that D3 must run certain peer to peer sessions as these are heavily throttled by most ISP's nowadays
Reply Quote
able to get past the authenticating but then it just comes up with error 3006. I have refreshed my router, and directly hardwired in, restarted computer, log on, still same error
Reply Quote
same as above..... someone help..... i must play diablo
Reply Quote
I got an error saying, "There was trouble retrieving licenses from this account. (Error 3006)"
Reply Quote
Add me to the "There was trouble retrieving licenses from this account. (Error 3006)" list...been going on for about 30 minutes now...
Reply Quote
I get authenticated now, I wasn't before.. however when I get to "retrieving hero list" it lags and throws the error "There was an error receiving licenses on this account. (Error 3006)
Reply Quote
Add me to the "There was trouble retrieving licenses from this account. (Error 3006)" list...
It's been going on for about 10 minutes now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Add me to the "There was trouble retrieving licenses from this account. (Error 3006)" list...
It's been going on for about 10 minutes now.
Reply Quote
Eu

Try to log in error 3006 ...
Reply Quote
now is ok :)...
Reply Quote
getting Error 3006 again when trying to log into the Americas - anyone else having this problem? I can log into EU just fine.
Reply Quote
Same issue for the last hour, Error 3006. 3 different accounts in my house unable to log on. Checked all connections on all Pc's, Isp is good to go.
Reply Quote
yep...having the same problem here.
Reply Quote
Are you guys on the West Coast? my buddy in Arizona can log in just fine but friends on the west coast are having issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]