Diablo® III

error 3006

Same issue... unable to long in for hours now.
Reply Quote
I'm in Seattle and it's happening to me too.
Reply Quote
I'm defecting to the euro server and starting a HC char while they fix the issues. Add me if you're interested.

mox#1122
Reply Quote
yeah error 3006 retrieving heros list on NA but I just got into EU fine
Reply Quote
Error 3006 - just started for me today.
Version: 1.0.8.16603

I enter my password it now takes much longer to get to Authentication, but it get there.
Takes longer to get Authenticated but it happens.

Earlier I got two 3006 errors during login. However, I didn't record the exact messages. Now I'm getting logged in but still getting the 3006 messages when entering the AH.

After selecting AH, I stayed in "Real Money Auction House: Retrieving balance..." a very long time (30 sec?) then get the message:
Header: AUCTION HOUSE
Button(s): OK

I clicked OK and got the message:
Header: ERROR

Went back to the RESUME GAME screen. Clicked RESUME GAME and all the options went dark for a long time and got the message:
Headder: ERROR

Clicked OK and it returned to the RESUME GAME screen. Clicked AUCTION HOUSE and now nothing happens.

I selected ESC and the options came up. I clicked EXIT DIABLO and it took about 30 sec to terminate.

BTW, every message I've received has been 3006.
Reply Quote
Another from the Seattle area here getting 3006 errors on log on. Unable to access AH or switch to other toons.

Error 3006 - just started for me today.

I enter my password it now takes much longer to get to Authentication, but it get there.
Takes longer to get Authenticated but it happens.

Earlier I got two 3006 errors during login. However, I didn't record the exact messages. Now I'm getting logged in but still getting the 3006 messages when entering the AH.

After selecting AH, I stayed in "Real Money Auction House: Retrieving balance..." a very long time (30 sec?) then get the message:
Header: AUCTION HOUSE

I clicked OK and got the message:
Header: ERROR

Went back to the RESUME GAME screen. Clicked RESUME GAME and all the options went dark for a long time and got the message:
Headder: ERROR

Clicked OK and it returned to the RESUME GAME screen. Clicked AUCTION HOUSE and now nothing happens.

I selected ESC and the options came up. I clicked EXIT DIABLO and it took about 30 sec to terminate.

BTW, every message I've received has been 3006.
Reply Quote
I just submitted a ticket and put the link to this thread in so they can see that the Seattle area is having problems.

Edit: looks like it's fixed, I'm in
Edited by krebcycle#1539 on 7/3/2013 4:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm up and running too.
Reply Quote
Europe Region - error 3006 appears and it takes about 5 attempts over a 2 hour period to log on. Only happened in the last 3 days.
Reply Quote
getting error 3006 ...... cant login...WTF
Reply Quote
Europe - error 3006!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
If you have an EU issue, please post on the EU forums.
Reply Quote
getting it to WTF
Reply Quote
I have been getting error 3007 for Diablo III frequently. It occurs when I click on the auction house button but nothing happens, when the auction button is unavailable, when switching heroes fails to load, when loading items carried by a hero within the auction house etc: It seems to be unresponsive many times clicking on whichever action button I am selecting. Also seems to load certain screens slower if able to load right before the error message i.e.switching tabs between auction house or switching heroes. What I have tried is reconnecting the internet connection, restarting the game, resuming game and then exiting to retry auction house but nothing is successful in preventing/fixing this issue. I am on US Servers for Washington State
Edited by KAIZOKUo#1579 on 8/5/2013 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Error 3006.

NA servers.

Was playing, everything lagged out, game would not exit or shutdown, had to alt+tab out and manually turn off the program.

Upon trying to log back in (1 hour later) after putting in my authenticator code, it hangs for about 20-30 seconds then gives the error message. "There was an error. (Error 3006)"

Been unable to login for nearly 2 hours now.
Reply Quote
I just submitted a ticket and put the link to this thread in so they can see that the Seattle area is having problems.

Edit: looks like it's fixed, I'm in

im in cali and gettin all kinds of errors cant retrieve hero list, cannot send whisper, cannot retrieve license information, whne i am able to login i get stuck on create game screen
Reply Quote
I have had similar issues for about 2 hours as well
Reply Quote
Finally let me log in.

Deleted the D3Prefs.txt file, then tried again and it instantly allowed access.

Not sure if that actually did anything or if it was just a fluke.
Reply Quote
extreme lag spikes today.

sometimes disconnecting completely.

sometimes unable to reconnect.

can browse and use web normally otherwise.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]