Diablo® III

error 3006

Servers are down for maintenance...

https://eu.battle.net/support/en/blog/11079182/

Back at 10am UK time.
Reply Quote
I'm getting something like this:

After I hit the login, it gives me this check list of what's it's doing (connecting to server, authenticating credentials, retrieving hero list) and after it is all checked, it just hangs before giving me an error
"There was an Error switching heroes : Error 3006"
Even through the 'retrieving hero list' thing is checked with the green tick as usual... :/

and It happens every time I try to log on...
any word out there?
Reply Quote
I seem to have the same problem when 'Retrieving Hero List', it times out with "There was an error switching heroes. (Error 3006)" for Europe servers only. I have Diablo 3 installed on two pc's and the error affects both... so it's likely to be a Blizzard Server problem unless it's specific to my internet connection.

* Ok, just noticed post above, servers are down for maintenance... would be nice if there was some kind of notification in the actual game:

Diablo III
Scheduled maintenance will begin on Wednesday, September 25 at 05:00 CEST. We expect the service to be available again at approximately 11:00 CEST. During this time, the game will be unavailable for play.

* Though wait, isn't it 11:20 CEST atm?

* Just tried again and logged on successfully :)

* Weird, in the Auction House, I'm being told "Only 0 auctions are allowed at one time..." Annoying!
Edited by KungFuNav#2387 on 9/25/2013 1:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
can not login .

error 3006

can some help me whit this problem this is the frist time that i have this error .
Reply Quote
error 3006...same here. any fixes? :)
Reply Quote
I'VE FOUND A FIX!!!!

Read post #141.

Edit - corrected post number :)
Edited by HypnoPenguin#2835 on 9/25/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's 2013 and there is no notification about a scheduled maintenance? Really? IT-guys in Blizz still call them self professionals?
Reply Quote
Error 3006 europe
Reply Quote
i have error 3006..what's happen?
Reply Quote
Im getting really tired of this problem now, how long can it take? i´ve waited over 3 hours!! for three hours i have gotten error 3006
Reply Quote
Getting the error too....
Reply Quote
Same here.. Only I'm just getting 3005, 3006 and 3007.. I've resorted to playing Sims 2. Please fix this asap xD
Reply Quote
Cannot log in. After typing authenticator number it "thinks" for a while in the end printing "There was an error during game account logon. (Error 3006).".

Thanks Obama.

Edit. Now I cannot even connect to battle.net. After typing login and password it says "There is temporary outage of the Battle.net service. Please try again later. (Error 73)."

Are you restarting the servers? Seems not, was one time thing only.
Edited by PieknyTomek#2873 on 12/15/2013 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Trying to log in Europe servers.

There was an error during game account logon. (error 3006)

and

There was an error retrieving licenses for this account. (error 3006)

US server works fine.
Edited by Tyramag#2893 on 12/15/2013 3:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Server is offline or why have error 3006??
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 03:36 AMPosted by Tyramag
Trying to log in Europe servers.

There was an error during game account logon. (error 3006)

and

There was an error retrieving licenses for this account. (error 3006)

Anything to say Blizzard?
Reply Quote
Look at blizzards system status message "Breaking news" It is located on the lower right corner of your log in screen and was so since diablo 3 came on marked... how hard can it be :) !!
Edited by Skrammel#2780 on 12/15/2013 4:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
There was a error Retrieving game license Error 3006 is what im getting right now
Reply Quote
12/15/2013 04:28 AMPosted by Skrammel
Look at blizzards system status message "Breaking news" It is located on the lower right corner of your log in screen and was so since diablo 3 came on marked... how hard can it be :) !!

We know the "breaking news" regarding the ah, but what about the error 3006?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]