Diablo® III

Serious Lag issues since patch 1.08

This lag issue is getting unbearable. I know its not a performance issue on my end being that i can run games such as Skyrim at full settings without any sort of issue. Any other games that i play online same thing i can run them on full settings without experiencing any issues what so ever. Please fix this blizz.
Reply Quote
Same problem here in public games I sometimes lag 10-12 fps sometimes but i can do well alone dropping to 40 fps. even in the lowest settings 800x600 and all are lowest still lags. So thats why I use bootcamp instead. :(
Reply Quote
same here~ and i'm on a Windows box.
definitely not my connection as I run speedtest and get consistent 10-20ms ping.
D3 is anywhere from 135 -- 1000ms
When you do a group game it's 500-1000ms and fluctuates like crazy.
Reply Quote
Bad latency, 260-1300ms. Deleted prefs, reset firewall connections, opened ports to no avail... That's the one grossly out of bounds error with this game is that even if you want to play alone you still have to play online. BS lol... <3 Diablo and thankful they kept their games separate...
Reply Quote
same here~ and i'm on a Windows box.
definitely not my connection as I run speedtest and get consistent 10-20ms ping.
D3 is anywhere from 135 -- 1000ms
When you do a group game it's 500-1000ms and fluctuates like crazy.

Same problem here ! I am from Bulgaria
Reply Quote
Same here, imposible to play, i never expected this from blizz) since all the previous paches were fine, this lags like a monster
Reply Quote
As of the last 3 weeks i have had unbearable lag, to the point where i cant even play the game anymore. The lag ranges anywhere from 600-1500ms somtimes. I CANNOT play the game anymore and it just happened very recently.
Reply Quote
Same here i really hate this laggs... please fix it. Thakns.
Reply Quote
I just experienced this lag since last night. til now i cant play a decent run.
Reply Quote
Same here. Latency jumps from 60 (normal) to 200+.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, tho I am on a PC.
Dosent even have to be after i have gathered mobs, it just comes and go...

While playing a barb (= smacking your head on the keyboard), sometime lifesteal stop working cus of lag, then running away, and 10 sec later you get lag-teleported back and dead...

This is not a computer issue, its a Blizz problem like the 100 other games you have made... lag lag lag... makes me think back on WoW, where we had lag problems on my server for 8 month... (8x12EUR= 96 EUR stolen from me)

So this is diablo - will it take 4 or 5 years to fix it?
Edited by Berthel#1882 on 10/13/2013 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am now having horrible latency issues. I can not get the game to go under 200ms. Sometimes it will stay around 100ms, but then it just spikes, been killed from it a few times now.

Is Blizzard just going to ignore us??
Reply Quote
RIGHT BLIZZARD LISTEN TO BLOODY THIS! SORT YOUR BLOODY LAG ISSUE OUT ON DIABLO 3 IVE JUST DIED ON HARDCORE BECAUSE OF YOUR GOD DAM LAG!!!!! EITHER GIVE ME MY CHAR BACK AND 100TH OF OTHER PLAYERS OR ILL QUIT YOUR GAME AND I KNOW AND LOT MORE PEOPLE WHO WOULD ASWELL YOU EARN AN SO MUCH MONEY OFF ALL OF US PLAYERS YOU CANT EVEN FIX AN PROBLEM ON YOUR GAMES!!! MONEY HAS GOTTEN TO YOUR GOD DAM HEADS IM TELLING YOU!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
THEY WILL INGORE US AS THEY DONT EVEN NO WHAT THE PROBLEM IS THEY NEED TO SORT IT OUT IVE GOT ABOUT 20 OTHER FRIENDS REAL LIFE AND GAME ALL GOING TO BE GOING TO OTHER GAMES AS BLIZZARD CANT HANDLE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT ARE ON THERES!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Intel core i7-990X LGA1366 . 3.46GHz 12MB Cache 130W
EVGA X58 4Way SLi Classified MotherBoard
Corsair Domminator GT DDR 3 CMT12GX3M3A2000C9 12GB Kit (3x4GB sticks)
or
G-Skill [PIS]F3-12800CL6T2-12GBPIS (6x2G sticks)
Twin Corsair 950 Watt Power Supply
Corair Solid State Drive Force Series F80 GB X4 in RAID 0
Twin EVGA Classified Nvidia GeForce GTX590
Creative Lab PCI-e SB X-Fi Titanium Fata11ty Pro Sevies , Driver ver. 2.17.8
Asus VG278H 27in. 3D LCD Monitor
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
I should not be having lag prob.
i play bf3 and bf4 (BattleField 3 & 4) with no problem

anyone now why D3 is having problem?

PS Inetnet speed is 59Mbsp down and 10Mbsp upload

should be good right
Edited by TrainWreck1#1203 on 10/20/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This is freaking annoying... FIX THIS BLIZZARD... It only seems to get worse with time, earlier I was "just" having latency problems once in a while at tops 1000ms, now it's more regular that having normal latency, and it tops around an unbearable 1900ms...

FIX IT!
Can't play this !@#$ anymore

Edit: Just saw 2700ms
Edited by LordCrisp#1349 on 10/21/2013 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am also experiencing this same problem with my macbook... just got the game - it wasn't laggy 'till Inferno difficulty and now that I set the monster power up it's even worse. Just lowered my resolution to the LOWEST setting (with all the graphics options on "off" or "low") and hopefully that will help, but I'm sure by the time I get to MP 10 it will be even worse...

BLIZZARD IF YOU'RE LISTENING THIS KIND OF SUCKS AND I'M QUESTIONING MY $60 CONTRIBUTION TO YOUR INCOME!
Reply Quote
I have been experiencing lag to the point that i'm ready to stop playing d3 all together. If I play solo I lag if I play online lag!!!!WTF!!! This is because blizzard requires the game to be connected to it's servers to play! This is bull!@#$! My computer is more than fast enough and I upgrade my internet connection from 25megs to 50megs and turned down my settings too!!!!! Nothing helps!!!! This is the last blizzard game I buy ever! Especially if I have to been on their server to play!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I have not played in awhile, and certainly no stuttering issues before. Logged on to give it a whirl and omg. What is going on. The stuttering is horrible. I am playing a solo game so its not a connection issue and it was smooth as butter any other time i have played.

Its terrible now. I have reduced the foreground fps to 60 from 150. (should not have to, i have played this same game plenty with no stuttering before this update).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]