Diablo® III

A reason to fight act bosses

Design of a counter. This scenario shows how much is left elite. The fewer the number the better the BOSS fall.
Reply Quote
05/31/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Grimiku
sometime in the future
Reply Quote
I wish diablo was worth farming as its by far the most interesting/intense encounter in the game, but the leadup to him is pitiful in terms of rares to farm/build nephalem valor (especially when compared to doing crypts or keep depths for a super quick 5 stack on key runs) and the xp per mob doesn't really seem worth how annoying they are and how long they take to kill.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
05/31/2013 12:45 PMPosted by Grimiku
We agree with you that killing bosses could use a little more incentive, and it’s something we hope to address sometime in the future. Travis Day mentions (in this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8953696/"]post[/url]) that in a perfect world players will ask themselves “What do I feel like doing tonight?” when they sit down to play Diablo III, and boss runs are one of those options we’d like them to consider. He also mentions this idea in this [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8953696/"]Developer Journal[/url], under the "Farm Monsters, Not the Auction House" section.

What I’d like to see – provided you have 5 NV stacks – is that act bosses have a chance (depending on MP level) to drop another, mighty essence like "Diabolic Essence" from which you can craft account-bound, rare weapons which have a fair chance to be very good (depending on how many essences are required).
Reply Quote
We agree with you that killing bosses could use a little more incentive, and it’s something we hope to address sometime in the future. Travis Day mentions (in this post) that in a perfect world players will ask themselves “What do I feel like doing tonight?” when they sit down to play Diablo III, and boss runs are one of those options we’d like them to consider. He also mentions this idea in this Developer Journal, under the "Farm Monsters, Not the Auction House" section.

Thanks for the Blue feedback, as well as a lot of other great ideas in this tread.. Hope to see some awesome improvements on this topic in the near future!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]