Diablo® III

What mouse do you use?

90 Undead Warlock
I'm currently using the wireless Apple Mighty Mouse, which I don't mind too much honestly. Just the touch scroll seems way too sensitive, which has been making me look at different mouse options.

Watching the forums I see people having mouse issues. Not being able to macro the buttons, cursor disappearing, etc. Even heard that their is a mouse that violates the ToS, but can't recall if it was for D3 or WoW or which mouse it was and why... just know it's a bad bad mouse to play with due to the ToS violation it gives.

Anyway, wondering what options are available that actually work for D3 & WoW and don't violate the ToS. Preferably wireless.
Reply Quote
I'm using Razer Orochi and sometimes a Razer Deathadder. Both are working fine for me and has drivers for OS X.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I've heard good things about the Razor. I should look into them...

Adding to the 1st post about something that violates the ToS, it seems that it's actually macroing anything to the mouse that can get you banned. People (as in multiple people I read confirming this) have reported that they got the D3 mouse, macro'd abilities to it, then was banned for it. This makes me want to avoid a gaming mouse.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]