Diablo® III

archon shoulders...

Are they worth making? I'm not sure if I will ever craft a pair better then what I have now.
Reply Quote
They are, if you craft a specific shoulder, you can roll 300 on a mainstat while having avg vit and res, and vile wards... if you look for those kind of stats will cost a hell lot more compared to hand crafted, my barb is an example if you want to see what kind of stat can be rolled, I believe you can roll better, but its luck on roll as well, so best of luck :)
Reply Quote
Yup, I think they are worth doing, mine arent the best around but am happy enough to not bother crafting more, or shopping for better. Got the ones Im wearing after 60 odd tries.
Reply Quote
Definitely yes, I've crafted less than 150 of all items in total, and I'm pretty happy how it's worked out so far. I hope this is one feature of the game that is expanded and improved, including stuff like follower tokens and other equipment slots.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]