Diablo® III

[GUIDE] 2H Cyclone Strike, Party Build

I got motivated to write this guide because people have been asking me about my build and friend requesting me a lot in pub games. I’ve now got lots of experience with this build, and I can say with confidence, it rocks! So, figured I’d share! All suggestions are welcome.

I have put together some tips from my accumulated D3 experience under the “FAQ/Advanced Tactics” section that may be relevant even for those not running this build.

This is a strictly 2H build. It is a party build, the best I’ve found in terms of efficient party farming for 1.08. It’s not for ubers. A solo variant is included in 2nd post. This first post is devoted to the party build.

In summary, the build provides:

1) Cyclone Strike Implosion (increased range rune)
2) 68% Dmg buff
3) Very high mobility, even when no mobs around
4) Lots of defensive capabilities and options to cover gear deficiencies, even save buddies.
5) A solo version with high DPS using same gear and a few different skills

With the multiplayer changes in 1.08 (xp/mf bonus for coop; decreased mob hp in coop compared with earlier patches), the age of the solo farm has quite possibly come to an end. It is unlikely that a solo player, no matter how high their dps, can solo-farm items or xp faster than if they paired with a capable player running this cyclone strike 2h build. This is mostly because of the mobility and mob positioning that this build offers.

--Cost to gear—
Hesitant to put a cost out there, but I’d guess roughly 200m or so minimum for MP 8-10. Better personal DPS and survivability at 1b gear levels. Lifesteal dex skorn (or Druin hammer, curse him) mandatory.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WScQfk!dfZ!bYZcZa

--ACTIVES--

Crippling Wave, Rising Tide
Sweeping Winds: Inner Storm
Mantra of Conviction: Overawe
Cyclone Strike: Implosion
Mantra of Healing: Time of Need
Tempest Rush: Tailwind

--PASSIVES--

Guiding Light
Guardian’s Path
Exalted Soul--CoR, STI, OWE, NDE, Fleet Footed, Pacifism, etc., can be here, too.

--Recommended minimum stats for MP 10--
50k+ life
500+ all res
3600+ armor
40+ cc
8+ spirit regen between gear/skills

--Slot-by-slot--
Weapon—Lifesteal (5.0+) dex skorn. Higher paper dps the better. Don’t skimp here. This is the bulk of your personal DPS and sustain/survivability.

Helm—Inna’s w 2.2+ spirit regen + all res, armor, vit (SW, Cyclone Strike, Crip Wave bonus ok)

Chest—Inna’s w all res, armor, or dex/vit

Belt—Inna’s w all res or dex/vit

Legs—Inna’s w all res or dex/ vit

Shoulders—Dex/vit Vile Ward or crafted

Blistered Feet (from too much Tempest Rush)—Nat boot w dex/vit

Gloves—Crafted 8+cc, defensive stats big plus

Bracers—Crafted 5+cc, defensive stats big plus

Amulet—Crafted 8+cc, defensive stats big plus, high CC/SR Xephirian, -5 Cyclone Strike CC/CD Maras

Ring 1—Nat ring with CC

Ring2—SoJ with 2.2+ SR. I recommend -5Cyclone Strike, although SW, Crip Wave bonuses aren’t horrible. % Elites does not matter for this build really.

Cyclone striker/buffer. Performs exceptionally well as ‘puller’ or ‘leader’ grouping mobs in front of party. This section is just general guidance. You will have to figure out what works best for you and/or your party!

Typical game play sequence is as follows:

1. Activate Sweeping Winds, Tempest Rush to mobs in front of party, then return to a central point to which the mobs will go and/or be vortexed, ideally just in front of party. The location you stop at is important. You do not want mobs to get stuck on corners during vortex. Thus, park in open areas or at open intersections in dungeons. You want mobs to be predictably located for party. This allows DPS skills to hit their mark. Thus, try not to move much once you pick a spot.

2. Cyclone strike mobs. The 24-yard range on implosion is quite large.

3. Swing Crip Wave to regain some spirit (also debuffs mob movespeed and attackspeed).

4. By this time party is near or on top of you. You may need to spam cyclone strike at this time as mobs will try to leave to attack approaching party members.

5. As spirit allows, refresh MOH and MOC, in that order, in rapid succession. This allows for full up-time of MOC. Ideally this is done once most of party shows up so that most benefit from the Guiding Light buff and overawe 48%. (See note below re: “100% buff uptime is probably not optimal”).

6. Swing Crip Wave to regain spirit/Cyclone Strike as needed. You want to leave the scene with near full spirit so that you can both TR a long way and Cyclone Strike as soon as you decide to stop for next slaughter.

1. How much spirit regen required?
Roughly 8+ spirit per second during play for best results (~4.5 from gear). This build relies quite a bit on passive spirit regen+Guardian’s Path. The advantage of passive spirit regen is that it works even when no mobs are around and it fuels tempest rush. This is particularly useful in high dps groups when it can be hard to even hit a mob with a spirit generator before it dies.

2. What builds are good to run with this one?
Any and all DPS builds. Barbs love it, archon love it, DH, WD, everyone. But, the synergy with CM freeze wiz is pretty insane. For efficiency’s sake, I highly recommend max movespeed and mobility skills for party. You are moving at tempest rush speed, after all. When a wiz drops teleport for bubble, that does not help the party.

3. ‘Suck to the fat.’
Certain mobs cannot be vortexed (e.g., bat-makers) or have a very, very low chance to be vortexed (yellow elites, purple mobs--more on this below). Park on these if possible and vortex other mobs to them.

4. 100% dps buff uptime is probably not optimal.
This one is not intuitive and yet very important for efficiency. Priority should be proper mob positioning (i.e., Cyclone Strike) over dps buffs. A mob next to CM wizard or bats/0dog WD takes a lot of damage and will continue to fuel their DPS. A mob out of range takes 0 dmg and does not provide fuel. Thus, because spirit is limited, do not try to keep 100% uptime of MOC Overawe at the expense of cyclone strikes.

5. Despite #4, sometimes vortexing = bad.
A CM wiz wants you to cyclone strike. An important exception would be during blue elite encounters. You just need to vortex two of the blue elites on top of each other early on during the encounter. Doing this first thing is helpful since mob CC immunity has not ramped up, and it’s easier for CM wiz to adjust. After two blue elites are stacked, then DO NOT Cyclone Strike again until they are dead. CM wiz will thank you for this.

6. MOH can save you and your party’s butts.
When several Grotesques are vortexed and die at the same time, you can expect a large spike in damage. Mitigate it with a timely MOH activation for 25% resistances and mini protective shield. A CM wiz relying on LOH (as most do) may want MOH spam during ramp up vs. reflect damage elites, or if ground effects stack up. I've saved a lot of CM wiz against reflect mobs with MOH.

7. No palm?
Just no. Especially if you are running high dps group. The most the palm does in 4-player party is approximately 20% of mob max health, small range, one time. If you let MOC Overawe drop in order to cast palm, mobs take 24% less damage. MOC travels with you and continues to apply to mobs newly vortexed. Just trust me. No palm for groups with this build.

8. Cyclone Strike: Soothing Breeze?
Don’t recommend for this build. Range of vortex matters a lot because it allows dps to be stacked at predictable location and clears a larger area in same amount of time. For triggering guiding light, soothing breeze works well, but this build has that covered by MOH, which also comes with enormous range. Recently tried soothing breeze again and came again to the conclusion that it's not nearly as good as implosion. The range is way too small, especially when it comes to feared mobs, runners, ranged mobs, etc.

9. Tempest Rush vs. Dashing Strike?
Dashing Strike is ok, but for highest efficiency, you need the long distance movement, and movement without mobs that TR provides. In my opinion, TR provides more precision when parking as well. You have the spirit (or nearly the spirit) to run infinite TR in this build.

10. Tempest Rush knock back?
Tempest rush has a very small knockback. he knockback is actually good when hunting in Fields of Misery since it can disrupt the charge of savage beasts (Cyclone Strike also interrupts and can be used to retrieve mobs knocked back). The knockback can be inconvenient during disengage when heading to get more mobs. Advanced players (particularly CM wiz) have bound ‘force move’ to a convenient key. Use force move to get out of mobs, and then tempest rush away. This will prevent knocking mobs out of other player’s twisters, etc. In addition, force move will allow you to move to a CM wiz or COB WD without unintentionally attacking mobs.

11. Tempest Rush rubber band?
Yes, this seriously, seriously stinks. Borken beerond bereif. The more you need to get out of ground effects, poison trees, etc., the more likely you will be to rubberband. Learn to reposition earlier, reposition with ‘force move’ which won’t rubberband, and be ready to potion.

12. FOT Quickening?
FOT Quickening works in this build just fine, but Crip Wave generates more spirit consistently (my experience), does more damage to more mobs, and debuffs them!

13. Attack speed hurt or help?
Attack speed is good to neutral in this build. You get more, it helps DPS and spirit generated from Crip Wave, but increases consumption from TR.

14. Halp, I’m dying a lot!
You will be exposed to a lot of damage running this build. I’d say a higher LS skorn, higher EHP, and higher DPS to fuel LS are the best things to work towards to boost survivability. Craft vit items for lots of EHP. They can be used by other classes, too! The 3rd passive can also be STI/OWE over Exalted Soul. Substituting these passives in this slot will increase your survivability, but have a small negative effect on spirit and therefore dps buff uptime. Much more important to stay alive! Don’t forget about MOH and potion.

15. Ride the Wave.
Crip Wave hits a 90 degree cone in front of you on 1st attack, 180 degree 'cone' in front of you on 2nd attack, and 360 degrees on 3rd attack (source = Druin spirit generator review). In a crowd, spirit returned will be much greater from 3rd attack due to more mobs hit. Cyclone Strike resets the sequence while spamming mantras does not. Just something to consider that may help spirit management during play.

16. Move that yellow butt
You can 100% move yellow elites and purple nurples with Implosion. They just need to be on the outer edge of the pull radius. I could not reproduce this on short-range runes. Working theory is that there are at least three separate radii in Cyclone Strike and at least three types of mobs. The mobs are 1) entirely immobile (e.g., trees), 2) partly immobile (e.g., yellow elites), and 3) entirely mobile (most trash with no apparent immunity to cyclone strike). The radii are taken into account on partly immobile mobs. The innermost radius is closest to your character; partly immobile mobs cannot be vortexed from here. The medium-distance radius is located just beyond the inner; partly immobile mobs can sometimes be vortexed. The outermost radius always affects partly immobile mobs; it is located at the edge of the implosion radius. I can vortex yellow elites around a map 20 times in succession with 100% accuracy with some practice and precision (much easier on less mobile ones!). The principal use of this knowledge is to be able to move the yellow butt off of plagued laser fields during solo play. In coop, the mob is probably dead before the field becomes nasty.

17. Mobs melting too fast!
Ugh, is this a problem? With good DPS party, it really can be. This is because you won't be able to regain enough spirit from Crip Wave to keep Cyclone Striking. This can drop group efficiency noticeably. This really is a spirit management issue. In highest DPS groups, I'd cautiously recommend running MOH: Circular Breathing as your main mantra (GASP) and MOC: Overawe as your second mantra to spam as needed on elites. Mob positioning is that important. Top end Xephirian amulet (8+CC and 2.0+SR) could also help in high DPS groups where spirit for Cyclone Strike could become an issue.

Guiding Light was buffed to 20% in 1.08. With MOC: Overawe's 48%, that is a 68% dmg buff. Versus elites, it's easy to keep 100% buff uptime for all party members when they need it most. If you tried to put a number on the increased damage offered by properly positioning mobs with cyclone strike, you'd get something over 100% (just my feeling). The build is insane with even a decent DPS group. The build magnifies any other class/build that seems efficient/over-powered.

Suggestions very welcome and encouraged. Good luck, have fun!
Edited by Vox#1186 on 7/31/2013 6:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
SOLO BUILD VARIANT

The party build outlined above can be made viable for solo play with a few skill changes to maximize personal dps. Not sure how close it is to ‘most efficient 2h solo farm build’ but it’s up there. Based on preliminary tests, it can run around 5,000-6,000 mobs per hour and 120-150 xp per hour in Fields of Misery on MP 9-10.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WScUfk!dgX!bcZZZa

--ACTIVES--

Crippling Wave, Rising Tide
Sweeping Winds: Cyclone (instead of SW inner storm for group)
Mantra of Conviction: Overawe (MOE: Backlash also ok for solo, but I liked MOC: OA better in testing, especially vs. elites)
Cyclone Strike: Implosion
Way of the Hundred Fists: Blazing Fists (instead of MOH for group; can also be DR: Foresight)
Tempest Rush: Tailwind

--PASSIVES--

Combination Strike (instead of Guiding Light for group)
Guardian’s Path
Seize the Initiative/Chant of Reso/Exalted Soul/Fleet Footed

Same gear as party build, though SOJ can be SW or Crip wave. SW/Crip wave bonuses on Inna helm are also nice if can find with 2.0+ spirit regen.

Activate Sweeping Winds: Cyclone, cycle WOTH: Blazing Fists and Cyclone Strike. Pretty straightforward.

Use Scoundrel for Crit.

----------------------------

EDIT: After playing more solo with this build, I feel much more confident about this build's viability. It's nearly as efficient as the Exploding Palm + Bell Rodeo Round-Up build that Druin recently posted here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9244925015

In fact, it shares much of the play style (round up mobs in large area with TR, then go to town on them). For Fields of Misery, I am not aware of any monk build can beat Druin's/Tianzi's for mobs per hour. This Cyclone Strike solo variant does pretty well, however, and may be easier/safer to pilot.

Notably, the Cyclone Strike solo variant I've posted does well in areas where ranged, slow-moving, fleeing, or stationary mobs predominate. This is because Cyclone Strike clumps mobs that don't self-clump while chasing you.
Edited by Vox#1186 on 8/3/2013 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Reserved.
Reply Quote
This build is legit... Great build to party w/ some DPSers
Reply Quote
Sweeping wind: cyclone is terrible with those spirit generators and talents.

I highly question that solo build.
Reply Quote
I'm not understanding why one would not run Soothing Breeze. I get the range aspect, but having been doing the dual wield for a bit now, it seems like the 20% is really nice. If you have a good group, people stick near to you and bringing in the mobs isn't an issue. Have you tested at all using soothing breeze?
Edited by Shinob1#1108 on 6/2/2013 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

The solo build is mostly just an FYI solo variant. I haven't tested or put a tremendous amt of thought into it as I have the group build. By no means am I asserting that it is the most effective solo farm build. I personally have no issues on MP 10 with it.

Would help if you stated rationale for SW:Cyclone being terrible.

SW: Cyclone deals a respectable amt of damage in the build, and importantly, evens out the lifesteal in a way that bells cannot, greatly boosting survivability. When multiple strikes are required to down mobs (likely situation at MP 10), knockback really begins to hurt efficiency. Cyclone Strike ensures a large number of mobs are getting hit by crip wave, triggering plenty of cyclones, and keeping mobs within your SW radius for lifesteal.

Note that I've recommended SW: Inner Storm for the group build, since spirit is so important for positioning mobs and providing group buffs. SW: Cyclone is an option there, and i've played that way, but came to the conclusion that spirit regen is more important for group efficiency than personal dps contributed by SW: Cyclone.
Edited by Vox#1186 on 6/2/2013 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm not understanding why one would not run Soothing Breeze. I get the range aspect, but having been doing the dual wield for a bit now, it seems like the 20% is really nice. If you have a good group, people stick near to you and bringing in the mobs isn't an issue. Have you tested at all using soothing breeze?

The 20% Guiding Light buff is provided by MOH, which can be cast at any time. It is applied on cast, and not over time via regen ticks. In addition, see FAQ #6 for other benefits of MOH.

The range is super important in ways that are difficult to explain. You want predictable mob locations for the DPS in party. You want to get as many mobs to that predictable location as fast as possible and with as little confusion as possible. Implosion does that. I could theorize that you'd have to CS less with Implosion than Soothing Breeze, which saves more spirit for buffs, etc.
Edited by Vox#1186 on 6/2/2013 2:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Fair enough. The reason is that the proc coefficient for those spirit generators (their ability to spawn cyclones) is very low compared to fists of thunder -- any other rune would be more effective dps than cyclone in that setup.

The solo build is mostly just an FYI solo variant. I haven't tested or put a tremendous amt of thought into it as I have the group build. By no means am I asserting that it is the most effective solo farm build. I personally have no issues on MP 10 with it.

SW: Cyclone deals a respectable amt of damage in the build, and importantly, evens out the lifesteal in a way that bells cannot, greatly boosting survivability. When multiple strikes are required to down mobs (likely situation at MP 10), knockback really begins to hurt efficiency. Cyclone Strike ensures a large number of mobs are getting hit by crip wave, triggering plenty of cyclones, and keeping mobs within your SW radius for lifesteal.

Note that I've recommended SW: Inner Storm for the group build, since spirit is so important for positioning mobs and providing group buffs. SW: Cyclone is an option there, and i've played that way, but came to the conclusion that spirit regen is more important for group efficiency than personal dps contributed by SW: Cyclone.
Reply Quote
06/02/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Flattylol
Fair enough. The reason is that the proc coefficient for those spirit generators (their ability to spawn cyclones) is very low compared to fists of thunder -- any other rune would be more effective dps than cyclone in that setup.

Truth regarding proc coefficients. However, proc coefficient is just one part of the formula for cyclone generation. Number of mobs hit must be considered. Number of mobs hit can be huge with Crip Wave (all mobs in front, 1st & 2nd strikes, all mobs around, 3rd strike). With the extra spirit you generate from rising tide, you CS mobs into range of Crip Wave, thus generating even more damage, more cyclones.
Edited by Vox#1186 on 6/2/2013 3:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Does not have to be a 2H though, my friend was at a roughly 40k dps with a stunning fist and EF with the build below

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WSfgXk!fXb!bcZbba

Capable of MP 10 with a large DPS party and actually liked by anyone joining his party.

About gearing besides weapon, need ar 600 life 50k armor 5k (after STI)
Reply Quote

Lol - have you tried CW with cyclone O.o.?

Make a !@#$ ton of cylones.
Reply Quote
Does not have to be a 2H though, my friend was at a roughly 40k dps with a stunning fist and EF with the build below

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WSfgXk!fXb!bcZbba

Capable of MP 10 with a large DPS party and actually liked by anyone joining his party.

About gearing besides weapon, need ar 600 life 50k armor 5k (after STI)

Cyclone Strike is awesome in group game, no matter the set-up. I think most monks running Cyclone Strike right now in coop are DW monks. And it works fine.

If your friend is relying on BOH for Guiding Light, he gonna have some problems due to small range and an inconvenient cooldown.

The advantages of 2H are mainly the following:

1. Passive spirit regen + Guardian's Path awesomesauce
2. Mobility via Tempest Rush
3. Huge sustain from lifesteal on skorn

I ran a DW cyclone spam build for a long time. It was really good. In the end, my vote is for the 2H version for party play.

I've been down the sledge fist+EF road, and it's quite fun, but survivability isn't what you'd hope.
Edited by Vox#1186 on 6/2/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Read Druin's spirit gen guide again and thought I'd paste the Crip Wave Section here. It hits a lot of mobs around you (90, 180, 360 degrees, respectively!) The snare and APS debuff are also handy.

Crippling Wave
Hit Damage structure: 110% Fronal Arc (90) -> 110% Frontal Arc (180) -> 110% PBAoE (360) + 20% snare / APS debuff
Hit Attack Speed structure: 1.25 -> 1.25 -> 1.02
Attack Speed Average: 1.17
Range: Medium
Spirit Per Hit: 7
Spirit Per Second ~8.17
Notes: This is our AoE skill. It also can be used as a "tanking skill."

Runed
Rising Tide
Effect: Critial Hits Generate 5 spirit.
Explanation: Yellow numbers give 5 spirit each.

Give her a whorl in 1.08. Definitely synergy with Cyclone Strike.
Reply Quote
Well written guide Vox! Thanks for taking the time to make this!

Some things:
06/02/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Vox
Lifesteal dex skorn (or Druin hammer, curse him) mandatory.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

For the lists in the following sections:
Recommended Gear, Playstyle, FAQ / Advanced Tactics

Please use paragraphs to separate the sections for ease of reading.
The use of Bold text helps but the lack of spaces makes it difficult to consume the information.

7. No palm? Just no. Especially if you are running high dps group. The most the palm does in 4-player party is approximately 20% of mob max health, small range, one time. If you let MOC Overawe drop in order to cast palm, mobs take 24% less damage. MOC travels with you and continues to apply to mobs newly vortexed. Just trust me. No palm for groups with this build.

Could not agree with this more. Thank you.

8. Cyclone Strike: Soothing Breeze? Don’t recommend for this build. Range of vortex matters a lot. Not sure about range of heal on Soothing Breeze, but MOH is very large.

As much as I agree with you about EP, I disagree about Soothing. We can discuss it if you want but I have found that in 4 player games, it is pretty un-important for me to use Implosion and using an entire skill slot for GL's DPS buff (that requires you to stop Overawe for some time) is sketchy.

My personal opinion is: use Soothing in 3-4 person games, use Implosion and Blazing Wrath in 2 person games.

9. Tempest Rush vs. Dashing Strike? Dashing Strike is ok, but for highest efficiency, you need the long distance movement, and movement without mobs that TR provides. In my opinion, TR provides more precision when parking as well.

I disagree here as well. I think that DS is much much much harder to use but, when used correctly, actually works better than TR. I find this to be especially true when grouping with people who can't possibly keep up with TR.

Obviously we have different playstyles so I have no intention of saying you are wrong or any such nonsense, just throwing out my opinion! :D

06/02/2013 08:48 AMPosted by Vox
SOLO BUILD VARIANT

I feel it is borderline criminal to not include EP:SS in a solo-CS build.

:(

Just to lend a little weight here, I very much HAVE tested this build (with and without EP) extensively in solo-play and SW:C is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any other rune.

CW:RT might be used for spirit gen, but it is actually a powerhouse at DPS when there are enough targets and its Proc C might be lower than Thunderclap's (everything is lower than TC) but not by much.

Also, for the CS-EP variant, if you don't have SW:C, you will die every time you stop attacking to try and apply EP's.

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
Druin--thanks for the feedback! I've added some paragraphs to help readability. A lot of your other points I'll have to spend more time thinking about to properly address.

In the meantime, this made me laugh:

06/04/2013 12:07 PMPosted by Druin
Just to lend a little weight here

Sorry, but you lend more than a little weight! At least in the monk forum... you are more like a 3-ton gorilla with crazy hair!

Take that to the bank!
Reply Quote
Also, commuting to work this morning, I decided that i'll devote the 3rd post to a max DPS multiplier build variant for accelerating single/double target boss kills.

At least 90% is possible with MOC: Overawe (48) + GL (20) + Crip Wave debuff rune (10) + EP TFIW (12).

But can these all be added?

Am I forgetting anything that would push over 90%?

Maybe even be some room in build for skills that boost party survivability...
Reply Quote
Also, commuting to work this morning, I decided that i'll devote the 3rd post to a max DPS multiplier build variant for accelerating single/double target boss kills.

At least 90% is possible with MOC: Overawe (48) + GL (20) + Crip Wave debuff rune (10) + EP TFIW (12).

But can these all be added?

Am I forgetting anything that would push over 90%?

Maybe even be some room in build for skills that boost party survivability...

I think that CW:Breaking Wave actually deserves to be looked at. I am not sure you can reasonably justify its use and, sadly, it takes the place of CW:RT (my current favorite gen) ... however, for dual 1h CS monks I could totally see something like this spec being viable:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#fdaSWk!fXg!cbYcca

EP:TFiW takes so much investment for the amount it gives back .. I just don't know.
Reply Quote
+1 to this build and doom hamners. Love swinging my hammer around with CS:RT! 1280 doesnt compare to your 1500+ though. #envy
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 02:30 PMPosted by TheRustl3r
+1 to this build and doom hamners. Love swinging my hammer around with CS:RT! 1280 doesnt compare to your 1500+ though. #envy

I absolutely love seeing people slowly moving toward the Doom Hammer playstyle!

This is a testament to the supply of good Doom Hammers greatly increasing!

Keep it going guys, eventually I want Monks to be able to choose if they want more DPS (Skorn) or more Damage (Doom Hammer) without the latter being 100x as expensive.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]