Diablo® III

Agent issue: PostTo failed status: 2

Hope you can understand me cause english isnt my first language...

I really want to know whats the mean of 'failed status: 2'

I have this problem when running WOW-zhCN Launcher for mac. Sorry for submit this issue here but there is no official support for mac client in China and I only have Diablo account here.

I have no firewall or security software. I tried to delete '/Users/Shared/Battle.net' but didn't work. Actually I tried everything from Google.
My friend using the same application with the same network can work perfect, and my Diablo Launcher work good too. I totally have no idea what's wrong here...

Here is the log of Agent.app

#-----------------------------------------------------------
# System started at 2013-06-04 02:28:22.2426
# system: Anson-rmbp
#-----------------------------------------------------------
02:28:22.9568 PostTo succeeded status: 0 for url: http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
Post Data:
<version program="Agnt"><record program="Bnet" component="Mac" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cdn" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cfg" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="Mac" version="1737" /><record program="Agnt" component="blob" version="1" /></version>
02:28:22.9568 Post Response:
<patch>
<record program="Bnet" component="Mac">
http://attdist.blizzard.com/sc2patch/update/B16117-5C52FCF1/sc2-1-22280-Uni-OSX-enUS-bnet-bin-component-dl;sc2-1-22280-Uni-OSX-enUS-bnet-bin-component-dl;9A5739796B2E484AFF5468448236A341;22280
</record>
<record program="Agnt" component="cdn">
dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net|llnw.blizzard.com
</record>
<record program="Agnt" component="Mac">
;;1737;0;1737
</record>
</patch>
02:28:24.6621 PostTo succeeded status: 0 for url: http://enUS.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
Post Data:
<version program="Clnt"><record program="Bnet" component="Mac" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cdn" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cfg" version="1" /><record program="Clnt" component="Mac" version="1974" /><record program="Clnt" component="blob" version="1" /></version>
02:28:24.6621 Post Response:
<patch>
<record program="Bnet" component="Mac">
http://attdist.blizzard.com/sc2patch/update/B16117-5C52FCF1/sc2-1-22280-Uni-OSX-enUS-bnet-bin-component-dl;sc2-1-22280-Uni-OSX-enUS-bnet-bin-component-dl;9A5739796B2E484AFF5468448236A341;22280
</record>
<record program="Agnt" component="cdn">
dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net|llnw.blizzard.com
</record>
<record program="Clnt" component="Mac">
;;;;
</record>
<record program="Clnt" component="blob">
http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/tools-pod/Blob.1949.Client05HotS;;1D7DEBDC0824E2B0426E39C72ED015ED;0
</record>
</patch>
02:29:24.7683 PostTo failed status: 2 for url: http://zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
Post Data:
<version program="WoW"><record program="Bnet" component="Mac" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cdn" version="1" /><record program="WoW" component="zhCN" version="4" /><record program="WoW" component="blob" version="1" /></version>
02:29:24.7683 Post Response:

02:30:27.5793 PostTo failed status: 2 for url: http://zhCN.patch.battle.net:1119/patch
Post Data:
<version program="WoW"><record program="Bnet" component="Mac" version="1" /><record program="Agnt" component="cdn" version="1" /><record program="WoW" component="zhCN" version="4" /><record program="WoW" component="blob" version="1" /></version>
02:30:27.5793 Post Response:



I tried to make an POST request using chrome plugin(Postman) and got an good response:
<patch>
<record program="Agnt" component="cdn">
client01.pdl.wow.battlenet.com.cn|client02.pdl.wow.battlenet.com.cn|client03.pdl.wow.battlenet.com.cn
</record>
<record program="WoW" component="zhCN">
http://client01.pdl.wow.battlenet.com.cn/wow-pod-retail/CN/config_retail_3060985875631A10A0B01E62467A2FA5.xml;8738A3EE1F44BA12949D40C411985904;92D6AEDF6E0F427095813A774A3DA61D;16309
</record>
<record program="WoW" component="blob">
http://client01.pdl.wow.battlenet.com.cn/wow-pod/Blob.15890.WoW50;75666C9F345984A7B6B55E73BFEF94F3;58430693F76F92AA0503E2E696B655E2;0
</record>
</patch>


Can anyone please save me.
Reply Quote
I just fix this issue! With open Safari and CLEAN ALL COOKIES!

I compared my TCP packets with my friend's. The only different I found is my HTTP request have a cookie in HEAD. If I mistake not, I guess the cookie is created by Beta Profile Settings.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Posts: 858
Glad to see that the issue was resolved Anson, thanks for posting back!
Edited by Araxom on 6/4/2013 2:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]