Diablo® III

Profile Bug

Dear Blizzard, I have a bug in my profile in this website. See, I used to play the starter edition, with a barbarian before. But now I have the full game. I have deleted my barbarian and now I am currently playing with my Demon Hunter. However, in my website profile, it just shows that I'm still playing with the barbarian which I've deleted long ago. Please fix this.
Reply Quote
Okay, one thing. I have no idea how my character got into all of these servers. I selected my server as Asia in the game (that's where I live in, in Bangladesh), but I don't understand taiwan, korean, chinese, japanese or anything (they all look the same to me). If I change my server as The Americas in the game, will it fix the issue? Or will it cause more problems, like deleting all my friends and stuff? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Aw...if I knew that there wasn't an English Asian server, I wouldn't have made my player on that server. Anyways, thanks for your help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]