Diablo® III

Dinklefess / Silver32 Giveaway (Organization)

Nameless has gracefully accepted to complete the charity auction portion of this "giveaway" (as it started out). I suppose he'll be starting a new thread. Stats for a para 0 monk can be seen at :

http://d3up.com/b/797542
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 6/24/2013 9:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
If Dinklefess had great set(for himself + stash), instead of building 1 great set and giving it away, why not sell those pieces and build several good set. This way you can help more than 1 monk.

Like instead of building one 200K DPS / 600 eHPS for give away, you could probably build several 100K DPS / 400eHPS ones.

Just a thought.
Edited by Gungnir#1425 on 6/4/2013 8:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gungnir - decent idea, but, honestly, a lot of work. This is already taking up quite a bit of my time - and, to be quite honest, most of the gear was decent but far from BiS.

The other thing is, the gear he had was decent but by no means BiS. I can't remember if he was OWE-free, but a lot of the gear he gave me suggests he was, or was well on his way to be. The rest of the gear was mediocre, to be perfectly honest.

So, this is what I'll suggest : let's go OWE-free on this! I'll start the ball rolling by donating an ammy I bought yesterday for 120 mil - 1d11h deal, snagged it thinking I could use it for a set I'm building, but I'll use it here :

34-63 Damage
158 Dex
57 All Resist
Critical Hit Damage Increased By 60%
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 8.5%

I also have some rare bracers I can donate for the set :

213 Armor
152 Dex
59 Vit
75 All Resist
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 6%

So, with that, CaptainCarl - I'll need that Inna's Chest, unless someone can come up with a decent chest piece that has similar dps and AR.

As well, Uber had an AR ring that I'll probably need. I'll keep you guys posted.
Reply Quote
Updated first post.
Reply Quote
View profile
Please consider me.

I would love this set so I can farm MP10 and get BiS gear.

KJ
Reply Quote
Gungnir - decent idea, but, honestly, a lot of work. This is already taking up quite a bit of my time - and, to be quite honest, most of the gear was decent but far from BiS.

The other thing is, the gear he had was decent but by no means BiS. I can't remember if he was OWE-free, but a lot of the gear he gave me suggests he was, or was well on his way to be. The rest of the gear was mediocre, to be perfectly honest.

So, this is what I'll suggest : let's go OWE-free on this! I'll start the ball rolling by donating an ammy I bought yesterday for 120 mil - 1d11h deal, snagged it thinking I could use it for a set I'm building, but I'll use it here :

34-63 Damage
158 Dex
57 All Resist
Critical Hit Damage Increased By 60%
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 8.5%

I also have some rare bracers I can donate for the set :

213 Armor
152 Dex
59 Vit
75 All Resist
Critical Hit Chance Increased by 6%

So, with that, CaptainCarl - I'll need that Inna's Chest, unless someone can come up with a decent chest piece that has similar dps and AR.

As well, Uber had an AR ring that I'll probably need. I'll keep you guys posted.

Totally understandable and nice snipe on the amulet.
Well in that case once you guys finish building it I will actually enter the contest as well :) Who can resist DPS increase as well as OWE-free?
Good luck with the build
Reply Quote
Damn if you were doing this a couple days earlier i would have definitely donated my AR Inna's chest.

I do however have a rare AR ring.

it has average damage, 80 ar, ias, crit chance, and a socket. but no stats.
Edited by inebriat3d#1522 on 6/4/2013 10:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

Terrible Blaze
34-53 Damage
49 dex
50 vit
72 all resist
crit chance 4

Resilient Faze
33-61 Damage
72 dex
67 vit
38 fire resist
63 all resist
crit chance 3.5

Reflective Seal
34-55 Damage
84 dex
29 vit
26 fire resist
65 all resist
crit chance 3.5

Masacre Loop
28 Min Damage
82 dex
75 vit
38 Physical Resist
44 all resist
crit chance 5.0

Unyielding Star
9 Min Damage
83 dex
35 vit
7% Life
72 all resist
crit chance 4.5

and have a couple more things like

Inna's radiance
Strenght 72
Dex 154
Vit 47
All Resist 51
Crit Chance 5.0

not BIS at all but willing to giveaway whichever ones are needed for set . Let me know if you guys are interested.

Also would be a good idea to know what min stats are being considered for each slot for easier check on availability or good grade item.
Edited by Wulfgar#1770 on 6/4/2013 3:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ silver can you post the main hand stats so people trying to help you improve point 1 of the set know what attributes it should has higher value to compare to the EF

Edited for typo
Edited by Wulfgar#1770 on 6/4/2013 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Can the worst geared plvl 100 get some naice gear?! :-D
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 11:10 AMPosted by Davlok
Can the worst geared plvl 100 get some naice gear?! :-D

Haven't you made like 20 billion gold flipping, you just cash out instead of reinvest it? :D
Reply Quote

Haven't you made like 20 billion gold flipping, you just cash out instead of reinvest it? :D

Free food has zero calories, so same goes for gear! I'm not sure that analogy made sense.
Reply Quote
I was wondering whatever happened to that giveaway project, as it turns out - another good player has bitten the dust. There's fewer and fewer like Dinklefess left around with each passing day. )%

Silver, my proposed contributions from the previous thread remain the same. If you feel anything of those 3 may be used, please post here and I'll add you to hand them over:

Gasping Bite
Rare Axe

966.0 DPS
429-922 Dmg
1.43 ApS

279-642 Lightning Dmg
71 Dex
36 Vit
10% IAS
883 LoH
2.8% LS
OS

Fist Surge

Rare Gloves

332 Armor

93 Dex
76 Vit
6% AS
31% CD
8.5% CC

Glory Volition
Rare Ring

33-64 Avg Dmg
63 AR
8% IAS
10% Life
31% CD
16% MF
Reply Quote
Laurelynd : I think we're good, thanks. For the ring : It's decent, but as you know, I'll pretty much insist on crit chc on that ring.

Wulfgar : Good call, here they are :

Echoing Fury
555-991 Dmg
156 Dex
154 Vit
0.25 APS
89 Crit Dmg
12.3% Fear

Here's another idea. Tarzan had proposed to donate some gems. But, Dinklefess already had all radiant stars in chest, pants and weapons. So, I can also suggest we use the gold that would be generated by the sale of Tarzan's gems, to purchase at least a better rare ring, and potentially a better MH (I know that market pretty well).

What do you guys think? Tarzan, thoughts?
Reply Quote
View profile
Silver you havnt added me yet. I still have that Inna's armor on my profile for the giveaway.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 06:46 PMPosted by CaptainCarl
Silver you havnt added me yet. I still have that Inna's armor on my profile for the giveaway.

I actually had! Last night! Somehow, it must not have gotten through. Add me too, just in case - silver32#1142.
Reply Quote
Update for the set : we're at 163.5K DPS with the gift of a very nice ring from inebriat3d. It's also got 80AR, getting us to 591.
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 6/5/2013 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
To the top with this great thread.
Reply Quote
OK. Still have to get that chest from CC, but other than that, the set is pretty much complete - would still like to see if we can get a better MH though. Tarzan, where are you? =)

Oh - and I'm not sure if someone had volunteered a radiant star amethyst for helm. I thought I'd seen it in original thread's OP, but I might be mistaken. In any case, does anyone have one they'd like to donate? Given inebriat3d's ring (had no main stat but socket), another radiant star emerald might be needed as well, but I can also plunder from dinklefess' gems, he had a flawless star in there we could use.
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 6/5/2013 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]