Diablo® III

Made the switch...DH to monk

What RA and HP does your switched monk have?

I switched from my 290k DH, 400+RA 63K hp to a 190K Monk, 500+RA 39kHP and am having a hard time surviving MP8. I went for an LS skorn build I guess is the main problem and it's hard to keep life flowing with big slow bell and crippling wave hits.

I do greatly prefer the playstyle of DH even though it sucks...
Reply Quote
I didn't really switch. My DH still has the complete gear and yes, it's a glass cannon build. My Monk got different gear and does very well in MP9, MP10 is a bit slower but does also work.
Reply Quote
For me even though for me my monk easily runs mp10 without a problem, I even have a decent WD, and a CM wiz....I always go back to my DH because its just fits my play style. DH just entertains me more than any other class.

If you truly like the playstyle of a DH, you'll end up coming back to it. maybe....lol

GL on the switch

I am with you on this one lol! I can do mp10 with every class but my Wiz and everyone does it faster than my DH but i always end up bored playing other classes and return to my DH. Its just the funnest class in the game for me. Albiet i do love that monk thunderclap teleporting around smacking stuff up lol
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 03:35 AMPosted by Namzug
DH vets keep it up lol

Any lack of mobility in a class puts me to sleep, literally, i fall asleep.

THIS!
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 01:11 PMPosted by bladezero25

Any lack of mobility in a class puts me to sleep, literally, i fall asleep.

THIS!

thats why i like tempest rush and thunderclap lol its the next fastest thing to a DH gameplay haha its entertaining to play
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]