Diablo® III

Name of a game i cant remember

ok here is a question for the forums. I remember playing a game a while back that had a collector's edition that if you paid for it you got a type of loot goblin that would eat all the loot on the field(you could set the level ie greys whites blues)and it would crap out the gold.anyone remember the name???
Reply Quote
It was called Dungeon Runners, Very similar to Fate but set up like GuildWars where you could see and interact with people, pick up quests and do some stuff in town, but leaving town put you in an instance where you were alone but could group. And the treasure goblin was called a Bling Gnome.

I loved that game and was sad/angry when it closed down.
Edited by Bilgato#1967 on 6/6/2013 6:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah Dungeon Runners was the best.

Great D2 clone with a great sense of humor, great itemization and good variety of locales and it was challenging. The devs shared most everything with the public and they were constantly updating. That game is what I wish D3 was.

The premium for a one time fee of $5.00 was an AWESOME deal!
Edited by drclawizdead#1358 on 6/9/2013 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]