Diablo® III

Favorite NFL team? No haters wanted.

The Raiders is my choice! always has been always will be.
Reply Quote
Seahawks...I miss the old AFC days when we played you guys regularly. :)
Reply Quote
Chiefs.
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 09:38 PMPosted by McMunsta
Seahawks...I miss the old AFC days when we played you guys regularly. :)

The good ole days, when hitting a player as hard as you want was allowed :P
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 09:38 PMPosted by Starwulf
Chiefs.

cant wait for our rivalry to continue, hoping both our teams have a greater success this year! I hope Alex Smith is the answer for you guys, and i hope Matt Flynn gets it done on our side.
Reply Quote
Yeah, Alex Smith isn't a "Star" QB, but he's damn reliable, and should make a huge difference, especially compared to his predecessor Matt Cassel. I had such high hopes for Cassel at first, but season after season he just crushed them into a fine little paste.

edit: have to say, I was a little surprised at our 1st round Draft Pick Eric Fisher, but after reading a bit more about him, he sounds like a solid addition as well. Read a whole little article about how his college coach forced him to set his alarm at 2 a.m. every morning to eat a peanut butter sandhich, and how anytime he wanted to talk to him, he had to stand out of his office and eat peanut butter sandwiches, all to make him gain some weight.
Edited by Starwulf#1779 on 6/4/2013 9:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reported because the NFL is a scam.
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 09:43 PMPosted by Capo
Reported because the NFL is a scam.

You do realize Blizzard will ban people like you for making false reports, right? Considering some of the crap I've seen you spew, I can only pray they pick you to be the next person to make an example of.
Reply Quote
Are the Rams still in LA? If so, THEM!
Reply Quote
Steelers. Born/raised just north of Pittsburgh and spent over half my adult life living within 5 miles of Three Rivers/Heinz Field. If you are from western PA, you are a Steelers' fan till the day you die.
Reply Quote
Giants ftw
Reply Quote
steelers
Reply Quote
Dallas cowboys
Reply Quote
"We're gonna beat the hell outta you! YOU! YOU! YOU, YOU, YOU!

"And the home of the CHIEFS!!!!"
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
seachickens ftw!
Reply Quote
GO EAGLES!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]