Rate the Barb above

Skorn hurra. Lets get this rolling
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 7/24/2013 6:39 AM PDT
1/10

You scrub! :D
1/10

You scrub! :D

lol :p
@Moridin - 9/10. Sorry no one gets a 10, cuz none are perfect. Great gear, esp thos esic shoulders. Well done - for a WW barb ;D
@TetraHydroC 9/10 Nice DW overall only min upgrades at this point.
@Evilreaper: 8/10 Really nice looking barb. I am glad to see you rocking Tyrael's Might. I am so jealous of your crafted gloves and amulet. I still can't craft a good one with EHP for the life of me. :)
@tekka 7/10 upgrade ur gems and also IC and mempo combo is way better than IK helm and boots.
@FrankiLLah, nothing much left to upgrade unless you want to go MS climbers + Depth Diggers but to make up for the ias loss you'll need a crafted trifecta ammy which is going to be hard as but not impossible. Aside from that a solid 10/10. Well done.
Nice gear phantom no idea what you could upgrade but im still giving u a 9/10 because perfection doesnt exist lol
06/05/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Arnoldfi
Nice gear phantom no idea what you could upgrade but im still giving u a 9/10 because perfection doesnt exist lol

6/10. No soj and still using bloodthirst.
@pho

looks to me like youve got some kind of budget set on so i cant really rate you.
@pho

looks to me like youve got some kind of budget set on so i cant really rate you.

You ruined it. I wanted to get flamed for being a scrub. Thanks.
@pho

upgrade ur emeralds :) 8/10 i guess
@Doughbizle, swap your EF to mainhand, find a fast but high damage offhand (sword- since you're a hybrid build and HoTA damage alternates) with crit damage, (ias-optional), LIFESTEAL, socket & main stats. Since you're using IK belt for the LS, you could drop bloodthrist passive and get brawler or berserker's rage which is by far better for the raw 30% or 25% damage and make significant difference in clearing time whilst farming. Aside from that dude, that's a solid barb, you're getting there. Also as per d3rawr you're currently ticking at 26 nadoes, you need 2.857 to hit 30ticks as per Nubtro's guide hence find a high damage sword off hand would be nice (if you get ias you'll hit the 30tick if you dont you'll be very close 2.853 instead of 2.857- no idea if that would work or not) but getting another HF with ias or a trifecta ring would be great but whatever you do, don't drop that soj :)

I went for a depth diggers and ditched my high vit inna's pant as in mp10 solo was fine but when someone joined, i found out that from 475 to like 550 resist all, made a !@#$ ton of difference.
@Phantom, that is a sick barb!!!! awesome!!!! just wondering why berserker rage instead of brawlers or animosity for your hota? just wondering do you have any fury start up problems?
@ farmer nice 2H build, id say 7/10
@ogstaxx 7/10 missing str on some pieces
@phatdawg 7/10 could use some more vit
@Wizard 7/10 godly craft amulet and nice budget set

Main priority should be gettting LL on weapon, so u can drop IK belt for WH, and along with ms ice climbers, which lets you drop either lacunis or innas as well to use depths/ godly crafted rare.
@angryteen#6642 7/10 please get a new IK chest and a soj
Edited by mBros12#1835 on 6/6/2013 12:16 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]