Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

Surtur

9/10

keep rolling gloves. much room for dps. Drop bloodthirst for beserker. I see no reason why you would need bloodthirst with your set. However, your gear choices are well balanced.
@KingBenjamin more main stats in lacuni and ik chest 8.5/10
07/25/2013 03:23 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
@KingBenjamin more main stats in lacuni and ik chest 8.5/10

I agree. But, not worth the gold spent imo. Current items I got on the cheap because they are just below the nice looking ones. I would gain about 10k hp and 10-15k dps for well worth upgrades on those items but the cost would not be worth it. Especially with the current patch at its end side of the cycle.

*skip me*

Next to rate: FrankiLLaH
Frank everything on your barb looks amazing but I gotta say thats crazy high sheet dps compared to tdps vs elites. I was expecting more when I seen like 700k sheet buffed lol.

Didn't include Berserk Passive. Just wanted to compare to mine.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 7/25/2013 3:58 PM PDT
@Maskoaa i logged out w/o my 6/30/7 ww cold soj lol ill get way more tdps with that instead of my sheet dps cc/cd ring
Looks like i got passed, really need to know where to go from here. I have no idea what to aim for next, will not drop my shield.
@JEN Good Barbarian.. Rate 8..
Try to upgrade the status for the IK set.
@andre,

u missing out another 12% mov speed which is extremely important for ww barb , ur weapons could be better and try to search it out if budget allowed , try to craft more boa item , good luck

7.5/10
@zhong
8/10 must be spearing alotta feared mobs :P
@lameboi Damn 9.5/10
@Alphacaptin

7/10

Some suggestions.

Craft vit shoulders...you're cheating yourself out of some major EHP with the lack of vit/all res.
Also consider buying some IC's with movement spd...your build has ZERO.
@Bloodyzbub

Tal Rasha's on armor slot :) My friend does the same thing, I think its a cool concept to give Barb attack speed on the chest slot to free it up on other slots. Really nice all around Barb there, kudos.
@Bloodyzbub

Tal Rasha's on armor slot :) My friend does the same thing, I think its a cool concept to give Barb attack speed on the chest slot to free it up on other slots. Really nice all around Barb there, kudos.

nice 5p ik set, get better ik boots. and 0.24 minimum for echo
@PhamineZ

Can't fault much at all, very nice amulet and gloves the only thing is that your resist seems on the low side.

9.8/10
@tysonking

Your barb is a mess. How are you not using WotB? You need to figure out the direction you want to go in and gear appropriately; Do you want to run WW, HOTA, hybrid? I recommend running pure whirlwind, sprint - run like the wind build then going from there when you get the hang of keeping WotB up permanently.

You need a higher damage weapon for your main hand. You need an echoing fury with a socket; you'll get 90% crit damage from a gem. You need 24% move speed if you want to run sprint/whirlwind, and you can get a lot more vitality on basic pieces (vit Inna's Temperance roll up to 200 vit, you can lose some str for vit on your ice climbers).

5.5/10
Edited by Tenacious#1516 on 7/27/2013 3:17 AM PDT
@tenacious

Nice barb, very high all res and HP I like that.

8.5/10
@ozzy

nice well rounded barb i would get a higher damage skorn ,try for ias or average damage on your rings, and try to increase your strength

7/10
8/10

Nice DPS, but, you could build more on your resistances for better survivability.
@LionsScholar

9/10
Great setup, I would say get more CC.
@Ian Well, i see your missing gems that'd be a good start. And burn those pants, they hurt the eyes.
Shoulders have nice life but i'd keep trying, right ring should be easy to upgrade as well. Besides that you have some overall good pieces, it looks like you were gearing him and just stopped at some point.

Edit: I logged out with battle rage up, my bad.
Edited by Uber#1569 on 7/27/2013 11:26 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]