Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

@Uber.

If you r going for rare pants, I'm sure there's a 150str/200vit AR 2 sock rare going for cheap.
@Genghis

9.3333/10

Get GG trifecta IK's or maybe get more AR? :D I know u probably don't die with Rend :p
@CoCo pretty solid set up. Lot's of AR though your vit is a little bit on the low side. I'd think about looking at a new pair of Ice Climbers with higher vit (I think 190 str 100+ vit ms ice climbers are pretty cheap right now) and maybe a new rare ring. You could easily ditch the AR on it for higher dps/vit. Overall nice barb 8/10
View profile
@ morgue

sexy setup, amazing shoulders. 9/10
@doughb1zzle

Like the set up, im liking the OH. no luck on crafting an ammy yet? the one you have s nice, good ehp. I'm hoping to get some lucky rolls soon

7/10
how about me new barb user
Itchygo

You already have enough MS with pants and bracers, dump those boots and get yourself a nice pair of Ice Climbers with high str + vitality. Get a Mempo with Vit instead of armor, you already have enough of that too. Swap the Vit gem on your ammy for a str gem and you got yourself a 7.5/10 barb.
@nawKOwt you need to upgrade your echoing fury with cc or ls + socket + maybe average domage on main ring ,solid barb overall 8.5/10
@azurkai

Pretty awesome setup. About the only thing that I could see being upgraded much would be the offhand with similar damage but slightly higher strength. Still a sick weapon, better than anything I've got. 9.8/10
sabnock.....
7/10
you need more life....38k life is just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sabnock.....
7/10
you need more life....38k life is just uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's actually been plenty for MP10 runs, I have an ammy I switch that costs me about 10k dps but gives 9k health if I ever find I need it, but thanks for the constructive advice.

*skip me*
Next to Rate - Henry
@henry 7/10 could use some crafting shoulder>ammy>bracer solid ehp tho
@FrankiLLaH

awesome barb 9.9 cause I am saving the 10 for me one day
@FrankiLLaH

awesome barb 9.9 cause I am saving the 10 for me one day

8/10

Intelligence on your Echoing Fury...
Edited by fahqyoo#1758 on 7/28/2013 3:13 PM PDT
@Fahqyoo....2/10 Guess yoru just starting though right?

If anyoen does me do my HC barb b/c I was playing Dressup in SC lol.....dont ask. Wearing my SOLO amy, I throw this one on when in group.
http://i.imgur.com/3Vy8Kdk.jpg
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 7/28/2013 6:55 PM PDT
Maskoaa, that HC barb is awesome. gratz. 9.9/10
View profile
@thanos

8/10

Not a fan of s/b. No soj due to the need for ias to hit bp?
View profile
@Lightofeast,

9/10

I was expecting to see AS on your gloves -.5. too high fear proc of +16.XX%, -.5. Baller status, +10.
@Lightofeast,

9/10

I was expecting to see AS on your gloves -.5. too high fear proc of +16.XX%, -.5. Baller status, +10.
8.5/10, Very low CD (ammy/gloves/ring) kills the DPS, otherwise very nice. You should be able to get much better IC since yours have no MS on 'em.
@Ragnar

9/10

The belt could have possibly use more str. maybe dropping the AR for higher dmg
Edited by Aerioz#1833 on 7/29/2013 10:16 AM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]