Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

@Ragnar

I know little about barbs, and even less about 2H ones. so idk what to tell u, but it looks good on paper. maybe little low on AR? not sure how you fair but Im sure its a solid build. sry not much help. overall imo 8/10.
@Surtur

9/10. For someone who knows little about barbs yours is certainly extremely well geared. The only thing I can spot that might help is changing the SOJ to one with cold damage.
@Surtur

9/10. For someone who knows little about barbs yours is certainly extremely well geared. The only thing I can spot that might help is changing the SOJ to one with cold damage.

I had help :D
@ muggly
6/10 upgrading those gems could bring you up a notch
@lizardaq I would say probably 7/10, you are missing some vital stats on your barb. Only 12% movement speed is a killer, you should really go for some Lacunis. You have 0% life steal which makes me wonder how you heal at all, you should 100% swap your belt out for a Tribal Binding or a Lamentation. That is the most immediate upgrade that you need to make. Also, when you can afford it you should get some Inna's with higher vitality and then replace the gems with rubys. That would be a double upgrade right there.
@ death 9.5/10

Sick barb.
Would be crap-tons expensive to improve.
Edited by Badco#1829 on 7/16/2013 1:24 PM PDT
@ Snicklefritz, haven't seen a throw barb in ages, props for that. Build looks solid all around for a throw barb, you have the 1 fury throw cost, 24% move speed, good AR and respectable HP. I would definitely keep crafting gloves and look for a trifecta pair and some bonus VIT wouldn't hurt there either. Also you build since you have 1 fury throw cost, maybe try working in Maraurder's Rage for more damage or Bloodshed for better AOE. No Escape passive should still return you plenty of fury.

9/10
One thing that's bothered me about your barb, two things actually- the bracers and pants. If you swapped the str and vit on the lacunis, then you could get high-end rare pants with around 170 str/270 vit and possibly an armor affix. You'd end up with a little more strength and close to 100 more vitality. The right lacunis obviously wouldn't be cheap though.

Obviously nitpicky but what else do you want me to say.
View profile
@ Snicklefritz, haven't seen a throw barb in ages, props for that. Build looks solid all around for a throw barb, you have the 1 fury throw cost, 24% move speed, good AR and respectable HP. I would definitely keep crafting gloves and look for a trifecta pair and some bonus VIT wouldn't hurt there either. Also you build since you have 1 fury throw cost, maybe try working in Maraurder's Rage for more damage or Bloodshed for better AOE. No Escape passive should still return you plenty of fury.

9/10
One thing that's bothered me about your barb, two things actually- the bracers and pants. If you swapped the str and vit on the lacunis, then you could get high-end rare pants with around 170 str/270 vit and possibly an armor affix. You'd end up with a little more strength and close to 100 more vitality. The right lacunis obviously wouldn't be cheap though.

Obviously nitpicky but what else do you want me to say.

I think you need a skorn like mine ;)

Actually, you still need more AS.....and i think you know it's inna's where its at. You prob already know that you need to craft a glove with huge AR/Vit (ehp) to come close to making it happen. Even though using Rend does half the job. Got guests at the house so haven't been able to work on the skorn barb...so just theory crafting in my head atm. will try those suggestion you and lamboi mentioned when i get a chance later this week.
View profile
@Death
Your soj is on the wrong finger and looks dumb. Also it makes it harder to compare rings when a soj is on your MH.
L2putringsontherightfinger
Is it worth it, obviously not.

You'd pick up way more than 33 vit, though, just look at bigballer, his setup has a combined 325 vit. If his pants had the 170 str I'm dreaming up it'd match your str.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BigBaller-1318/hero/24948676

You're right, though, it'd be a practically pointless upgrade, but hell, there's nothing that isn't at your level. And you know as well as anyone that at your point picking up 50+ stat points easily costs billions if not tens of billions.

Your other choices include forking over 20b+ for ~10-15% more CD on your gloves, ditto for .5% CC on your mempo, guess the witching hour could be upgraded to a crazy one like Morpheus' with AR which would then enable you to get a higher DPS ring. 8/47 on the WH is also scrub level and could be 9/50. Not that any of this is remotely reasonable. /shrug

Not much else to do when looking at a set like yours than dream where the tiniest stat increases can be squeezed from.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 7/16/2013 3:01 PM PDT
@Death
Your soj is on the wrong finger and looks dumb. Also it makes it harder to compare rings when a soj is on your MH.
L2putringsontherightfinger

Yeah, 5 points off for this, and another 10 for having an echoing fury. -5/10

Skip all of this, KingBenjamin is next up to get rated.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 7/16/2013 3:00 PM PDT
@Kingbenjamin

Great looking barb. Only suggestion would be to roll vit shoulders...might cost a little strength, but you stand a good chance at getting more all res and a ton more vit...would rocket your EHP.
not bad for a skorn player. I am a skorn brab as well :)

Could not more CC, 6/10
@HelloKitty dps 9/10, AR/ehp 4/10 overall 6.5
@Frankillah I would rate you 9/10, but I am a noob
just passing by to have a gear check on my barb d:
please someone rate frankillah
@Frank

Woah.. wut. Spear MH!

Kick !@# barb. 9.9/10.

You must be at like 4m tDPS fully buffed.

Nice... everything. Perfect SOJ, cept 15 fury.
rate me pls
should I drop skorn to dual wield?
alright... let's see where I stand.. can I atleast get better than a 1?? lol
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]