Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

07/16/2013 03:41 PMPosted by WOOSHOO
alright... let's see where I stand.. can I atleast get better than a 1?? lol

rate me pls
should I drop skorn to dual wield?

Rating someone above you will wield better results.

07/16/2013 03:41 PMPosted by WOOSHOO
alright... let's see where I stand.. can I atleast get better than a 1?? lol

Rating someone above you will wield better results.
@Ruza I will say u have a good starter set. U know how to gear barb properly and all u need is the same stats but HIGHER. I'd suggest u get VIT inna pants. Also you don't need the exp for hellfire grab a soj. Your build is pure WW so go for DW for higher ticks.

@Apophis what I suggest is get LS or CD EF then switch to higher AVG AXE/MACE MH and craft more str shoulders if u want more str but urs is pretty balanced. 7/10
@ RagingKoala

ok, ok **removes hands from the cookie jar**

I'm probably the LAST person whose opinion here would matter, but here goes...

I like that you went w/a shield.. a good defense to me is key. Your main weapon is pretty epic.
IMO, I'd drop the Lacuni Bracers, and craft a set. Over all, I'd look to add more resistance, and crit damage.

nice build tho, man

7/10
Edited by WOOSHOO#1669 on 7/16/2013 4:04 PM PDT
07/16/2013 03:51 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
AVG AXE/MACE

Well I def need an axe MH, cause I have 45% Ias on gear (5 slots of 9%) and a 1.45 EF. So I just barely get the 2.86 BP on my MH. And I don't wanna tweak gear and attack speed just for a mace.

In the process of crafting shoulders / gloves / amulet atm,have been unlucky and just a shortage of DE's atm.

~~~~~~SKIP ~~~~~~
@mBros12 very nice and appears to be an efficient killing machine. Love the inna's pants. The EF is just soooo nice too. Good work
@ Enigmaque

Maybe find an upgrade for your rings with more primary stats or avg dmg. You can afford to lose
some AR.
@ Ghengis

Nice build. Like the Skorn!

9/10

Let's see if I get skipped by again.
@Badco 7/10 not bad. ehp is a little low, I think a nice pair of ms iceclimbers will do wonders for you.
@Morgue ... not much can be said ... its a 10 for me
@Ragingkoala

solid barb bro, NO DUPE?? so i give u 9.8/10

@Enigmague

nice barb, 8/10
@N1k0

Exceptional barb. Only recommendation would be to craft vit shoulders, not that you need them but it could provide a nice upgrade for less than billions. 9.9/10
@Bloodyzbub

thanks bro

try change WC with Rend coz your barb have enough AR. btw, that is very nice dagger (9.8/10)

nice barb, 9/10
@N1K0

very nice gear... I can just repeat bloodyzbub... vit shoulders. maybe AR on WH and a quintfecta ring with socket or AR if you dont want to lose it or replaced it with AR on WH could boost your dps.
Breakpoint wise you are already at the sweet spot. Additionally very nice EHP.

9.5/10
Edited by ne0phis#2877 on 7/17/2013 1:11 AM PDT
@neOphis

Very nice set up, maybe try crafting some similar shoulders with all res, thats all I can think of now.
9/10
@Madstrike

Looking good so far! :) As always... max gems=max results. That might be a way to burn that hard earned gold while waiting for that next uber item. Good job and enjoy!
@osmo

cool build :) nice sickle <3
7,5/10

i like your max gems = max results comment :D
Edited by lameboi#1117 on 7/17/2013 6:57 AM PDT
@lameboi

9.5/10 Maybe try a high trifecta ammy with STR/VIT? gl :P
@lameboi

Very very nice barb. 9/10
Possibly craft some gloves or shoulders or better ammy?
--
edit
Steiph beat me to it while i was inspecting/typing.

@Steiph

7.5/10
Innas and IC's could be much better. Also, only one piece of movespeed for a nado build? Usually see most spinny barbs use two.
Edited by Parihelion#1244 on 7/17/2013 7:24 AM PDT
Nice 8/9

Not much to say
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]