Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

@Steiph

7.5/10
Innas and IC's could be much better. Also, only one piece of movespeed for a nado build? Usually see most spinny barbs use two.

Yeah, i should use 2 MS gear but i dont know if i should get a MS ice climbers or a good lacuni..
@viper

10/10
I don't really know what to say since I'm new to this...
All round solid barb.
BReakdown

5/10 I think you went overboard on ehp in SC, that looks more like a HC barb, trade some of that fo some DPS.
@MASKOAA

Very nice barb - 9/10. You've got a lot of eHP but still maintain good DPS. Really nice SOJ too for WW/HOTA build.
BReakdown

5/10 I think you went overboard on ehp in SC, that looks more like a HC barb, trade some of that fo some DPS.

Can't tell if you hit the 2.86 BP on your axe or not. Nonetheless sweet barb. Little low on AR, Probably cause of WH.

Just my 2 cents. I hate IK boots, like.. with a passion.

I know they are expensive, but Ice climbers with MS. If you can afford that mempo, you can get nice IC w/ MS

Oh forgot rating. 8/10
Edited by Apophis#1181 on 7/17/2013 9:39 AM PDT
7.5/10. Your cc/cd are kinda low.

your lacunis need either AR or higher str/vit, and your ice climbers have fairly low stats.

You don't have MS on ice climbers cuz of lacunis/inna's combo so you should be looking for a lot more str on them.
07/17/2013 09:53 AMPosted by inebriat3d
Your cc/cd are kinda low.

CC is low cause I run with SOJ, plus too poor for anything above 3.5% CC on mempo.
CD is low cause I run with Ruby in MH. I lose Paper DPS, but gain tDPS, which is all that matter. No Witching Hour, No CD on EF, etc etc.

your lacunis need either AR or higher str/vit

Lacuni's with AR + STR or STR + VIT, are very expensive. Considering I have to sustain 5.5+ CC as well as 9% IAS is a must, since I hit the 2.86 BP with axe MH. I don't want a expensive upgrade for a couple of resistances or base stats.

your ice climbers have fairly low stats

Same reason as above, I don't want an expensive upgrade for a couple of base stats.

~~~~~~~~~~~SKIP~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Apophis#1181 on 7/17/2013 10:00 AM PDT
@inebriat3d

I like. I would rate it at 8/10 only because the bar keeps getting raised higher and higher.
@Argos,
9/10, for your soj is not +WW crit. :-)

BTW, just started my barb less than 2 weeks ago. and managed to get all my SC toons to 150k+ dps, (Wiz in the wrong gear now. :-p)
Edited by flytiger#1502 on 7/17/2013 2:16 PM PDT
9.8/10

Griz..
The kind of setup Im doing but with better gears Lol. I'll give 10 for leech mh plus godly ef only.
@Lightofeast, an insane barb with insane gear , personally i prefer higher str shoulder 280str above and try to upgrade ur Ik glove trifecta version if budget allowed, good luck !

9.5/10
@zhong great gear. At this point it's all 'marginal' upgrades, maybe some quinfecta rolls (%life on shoulders for example...basically you're perfect already). I would say 9.5/10.
@Ghostpos 7.5/10 Some good pieces, but most are just needing that extra bit (crit mempo, better rolls on gloves, etc) But I cannot get over Nats on a barb, even though I understand the crit bonus....still...it's nats.... :P
@Rolist

7/10

Interesting setup using the Mighty Weapon, however you are very glassy. I know I am glassy, but you are taking it to the extreme level.
@xxxkan
nice barb, could get better ar and other stats on belt.
not that glassy as you said, 8/10
@Eribuss
Sold barb 7/10 but why Thunderstrike? Seems more like a HC group smash rather then SC.

Whoever does me clarify if your rating my HC or SC Barb lol.
Edited by MASKOAA#1251 on 7/17/2013 7:58 PM PDT
@Maskoaa

9/10 SC Barb (pre-sold gear)
10/10 HC Barb
07/17/2013 07:57 PMPosted by MASKOAA
Sold barb 7/10 but why Thunderstrike? Seems more like a HC group smash rather then SC.

I use thunderstrike when in a game with mates with less survivability, gives them a chance to kill and not be killed when we are farming.
Eribuss

10/10 nice build
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]