Eribuss

10/10 nice build
not to bad, could definitely use more all resist :D

7/10
Eribuss

10/10 nice build
not to bad, could definitely use more all resist :D

7/10

9/10, very nice s/b, could still get attack speed on a few slots.
Madstrike 6.5/10 no cc nats ring not worth it.
8/10 craft vit shoulders.. Please give me a lot of feedback on my upgrades I req
@rain101042
You have no lifesteal. Get a weapon with ls or change belt to ik belt for 3% ls.
To be honest, I have zero idea what I am looking at. I am basing my gear off you guys and seeing what you guys did to make it work, I would love some help.
07/22/2013 04:30 AMPosted by Ghost
To be honest, I have zero idea what I am looking at. I am basing my gear off you guys and seeing what you guys did to make it work, I would love some help.
not to bad my friend. 7/10.

if you need gearing help there's a thread started by Planet, post there with any & all gearing questions, he'll be sure to help asap. but the one major upgrade for you right now is a mace in your mainhand, and more vit(life), 40k is nice but 50k is more comfortable.

also to Madstrike, I know I need more attack speed, but I'm just gearing this barb for PVP dummy for the hell of it, kinda bored and wanted to see how low I could possibly get
View profile
GenghisKhan

8/10 solid XP farm barb. Excellent crafted bracers. -.5% for no full 24% MS. -1% for not using Berzerker/Brawler....if you can't use either of those passives then you geared it wrong...it doesn't seem as it is but you should be using Berzerker/Brawler. Was going to deduct another -1% for no SoJ but i noticed you are still Para farming so Rare ring wins.

Ghost

8/10 pretty awesome beginner set. Next major upgrade would be to a CC mempo. That will help with your low AR and add AS...the vit loss won't be much and you can make that up with higher Vit Innas later down the road. Smaller upgrade would be higher AR on gloves with AS instead of CD imo. You may have to go lower Str but i think you will be better off with having more AR vs dps if budget is limited. This way you can drop War Cry and use Overpower or any other dps skill. But being able to drop War Cry will be a huge leap into a diverse barb. That's a little help....gl
@guy above me ur barb is uber 10/10 what shouldi upgrade on mine??
@mBros12 6/10 nice overall
@Erplayer 7.5/10 nice build even stats
@ MasterRy88

5/10 only because there is lots of room to grow, especially in the game's current patch with gear accessibility and pricing. Basic understanding is there though so you are off on the right foot!
@Blazers

8/10 but my score is subjective. So many barbs now-a-days that are Uber it's hard to rate anyone on a scale. You have a good barb though.
@argos 9.5/10. Out of curiosity did you snag that SOJ recently for 84m? I saw one like that but couldn't buy it in time lol.
07/22/2013 04:32 PMPosted by Baraboomba
@argos 9.5/10. Out of curiosity did you snag that SOJ recently for 84m? I saw one like that but couldn't buy it in time lol.

I think I paid around 150M?
Oh ok, wasn't yours then =P.
View profile
My turn lol.
@Baraboomba U need MH man 5/10

@Lightofeast GG ehp barb and good dps! what can i say man u never die during our run lol maybe LS MH with those stats nxt upgrade haha. 9.2/10
Edited by FrankiLLaH#1853 on 7/23/2013 2:31 AM PDT
@Lightofeast lol your amulet is worth twice as much as my barb

@FrankiLLaH 9/10

Those are some sick crafted items, how many times did it take for your gloves and amulet?
@Kirishima: 7/10. I'm guessing this is showpony gear? Not a single piece of lifesteal on the whole char.. not even bloodlust.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]