Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

@Ragnar: 7/10. You need better amulet. The CC is too low and if lucky AS will be a +. BTW nice skorn.
@tgunz223

8.5/10, superb barb, well balanced with some exellent crafts.

just my humble observation/suggestion though:

the main hand echo fury damage range is wayyyy too low and its killing your tDPS and hDPS. Lose the sword, get a high damage roll rare axe/mace with str/cd/os/ls to replace your main hand and throw the echo fury in the other hand :)
@ Adler, pretty good set. You went a bit overboard on the AR and can easily drop 100-150 AR and add some damage to your build and still be fine. For instance drop the AR from your ring and add some crit damage or keep crafting gloves till you get a nice trifecta pair or hell in your situation you can even go Zuni boots with 100 STR and 8% poison for a pretty significant DPS bump and not ahve to worry about looking for an AR roll and can just go for a cheaper double VIT roll on them.

8/10
@Death

Absolute beast. 10/10. That was easy...
@Muggly

Perfectly balanced Barb (Damage, Vitality, AR, etc.). Great job!
@Gosha

Good looking Barb man. Could use some more Crit Hit Chance and some Crit Hit Damage but overall lookin pretty good. 7/10. Swapping out the stone of jordan will help with those stats and some crit hit on a mempo would be nice. I know that requires some spending tho
@Selke

7.5 / 10

Pretty solid. Really need to work on AR and HP, since you are running HOTA.

Also a Cold SOJ with - Hota Fury would be very very useful.
@apophis you have a very low ww break point try increasing ias in areas.
07/23/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Masterpoo
@apophis you have a very low ww break point try increasing ias in areas.

?

I hit the 2.86 / 2.5 BP perfectly.

------------SKIP-----------
?

I hit the 2.86 / 2.5 BP perfectly.

------------SKIP-----------

as i said get more ias and hit 2.85 break point with other weapon also try rend and hota in place of crushing advance and bash.

dont skip me.
as i said get more ias and hit 2.85 break point with other weapon also try rend and hota in place of crushing advance and bash.

dont skip me.

7/10

Interesting approach on gear, but vit is a bit low. Also you have no LS on weps or gear and I truly think you can't live off just Rend - BL.

7/10

Interesting approach on gear, but vit is a bit low. Also you have no LS on weps or gear and I truly think you can't live off just Rend - BL.

9/10

Your gear is pretty damn amazing. Likely, anything that is upgrade will be extremely expensive.

The only thing I can think is, if you can afford it, move speed ice climbers and crafted bracer. Also crafted shoulders as a more umm, realistic upgrade.

Damn all you people with Crit Mempos.

Whoever rates me, would i be better off using a life steal belt instead of WH and using brawler or something like that?

Should I be able to maintain some form of perma WOTB if i drop warcry?

Also, I see many people who are not paragon 100, not using the crafted ring and not with a red gem in their helm.

Is it just not worth it, am I better off just using some items that give me better dps ehp?
Edited by AmPriS#1448 on 7/23/2013 5:03 PM PDT

7/10

9/10

Your gear is pretty damn amazing. Likely, anything that is upgrade will be extremely expensive.

The only thing I can think is, if you can afford it, move speed ice climbers and crafted bracer. Also crafted shoulders as a more umm, realistic upgrade.

Damn all you people with Crit Mempos.

Whoever rates me, would i be better off using a life steal belt instead of WH and using brawler or something like that?

Should I be able to maintain some form of perma WOTB if i drop warcry?

Also, I see many people who are not paragon 100, not using the crafted ring and not with a red gem in their helm.

Is it just not worth it, am I better off just using some items that give me better dps ehp?

I roll with perma WOTB. Try to make that Skorn LS then you won't need BT. I love the gear.

I lose my BP if I do that.

@volrath

8/10

Your vit needs more upping.
07/23/2013 05:32 PMPosted by xxxkan

I lose my BP if I do that.

@volrath

8/10

Your vit needs more upping.

I know. I got to craft me some shoulders. But I loves the Vile Wards so much!
@Volrath2242 I know its been done already but lets keep it legit.

Great gears but just need to get some more VIT on some. Just new shoulders should do the trick. 7/10

I have low HP as well but I'm rocking the ruby in helm.
Edited by Kurupt#1181 on 7/23/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Kurupt, 7.5/10. nice babab, interesting set-up...no MS?
Cheers,

No, I have sacrificed all MS because I can keep sprint up with unforgiving (on mp10)
Edited by Kurupt#1181 on 7/23/2013 6:54 PM PDT
my lord thanos.... your gloves are amazing!!!!
thanks man...just wish the CC was higher...working on the ammy now...at least it gives me something to do :).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]