Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

@Ragnar: 7/10. You need better amulet. The CC is too low and if lucky AS will be a +. BTW nice skorn.
@tgunz223

8.5/10, superb barb, well balanced with some exellent crafts.

just my humble observation/suggestion though:

the main hand echo fury damage range is wayyyy too low and its killing your tDPS and hDPS. Lose the sword, get a high damage roll rare axe/mace with str/cd/os/ls to replace your main hand and throw the echo fury in the other hand :)
@Death

Absolute beast. 10/10. That was easy...
@Muggly

Perfectly balanced Barb (Damage, Vitality, AR, etc.). Great job!
@Gosha

Good looking Barb man. Could use some more Crit Hit Chance and some Crit Hit Damage but overall lookin pretty good. 7/10. Swapping out the stone of jordan will help with those stats and some crit hit on a mempo would be nice. I know that requires some spending tho
@Selke

7.5 / 10

Pretty solid. Really need to work on AR and HP, since you are running HOTA.

Also a Cold SOJ with - Hota Fury would be very very useful.
@apophis you have a very low ww break point try increasing ias in areas.
07/23/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Masterpoo
@apophis you have a very low ww break point try increasing ias in areas.

?

I hit the 2.86 / 2.5 BP perfectly.

------------SKIP-----------
?

I hit the 2.86 / 2.5 BP perfectly.

------------SKIP-----------

as i said get more ias and hit 2.85 break point with other weapon also try rend and hota in place of crushing advance and bash.

dont skip me.
as i said get more ias and hit 2.85 break point with other weapon also try rend and hota in place of crushing advance and bash.

dont skip me.

7/10

Interesting approach on gear, but vit is a bit low. Also you have no LS on weps or gear and I truly think you can't live off just Rend - BL.

7/10

Interesting approach on gear, but vit is a bit low. Also you have no LS on weps or gear and I truly think you can't live off just Rend - BL.

9/10

Your gear is pretty damn amazing. Likely, anything that is upgrade will be extremely expensive.

The only thing I can think is, if you can afford it, move speed ice climbers and crafted bracer. Also crafted shoulders as a more umm, realistic upgrade.

Damn all you people with Crit Mempos.

Whoever rates me, would i be better off using a life steal belt instead of WH and using brawler or something like that?

Should I be able to maintain some form of perma WOTB if i drop warcry?

Also, I see many people who are not paragon 100, not using the crafted ring and not with a red gem in their helm.

Is it just not worth it, am I better off just using some items that give me better dps ehp?
Edited by AmPriS#1448 on 7/23/2013 5:03 PM PDT

7/10

9/10

Your gear is pretty damn amazing. Likely, anything that is upgrade will be extremely expensive.

The only thing I can think is, if you can afford it, move speed ice climbers and crafted bracer. Also crafted shoulders as a more umm, realistic upgrade.

Damn all you people with Crit Mempos.

Whoever rates me, would i be better off using a life steal belt instead of WH and using brawler or something like that?

Should I be able to maintain some form of perma WOTB if i drop warcry?

Also, I see many people who are not paragon 100, not using the crafted ring and not with a red gem in their helm.

Is it just not worth it, am I better off just using some items that give me better dps ehp?

I roll with perma WOTB. Try to make that Skorn LS then you won't need BT. I love the gear.

I lose my BP if I do that.

@volrath

8/10

Your vit needs more upping.
07/23/2013 05:32 PMPosted by xxxkan

I lose my BP if I do that.

@volrath

8/10

Your vit needs more upping.

I know. I got to craft me some shoulders. But I loves the Vile Wards so much!
@Volrath2242 I know its been done already but lets keep it legit.

Great gears but just need to get some more VIT on some. Just new shoulders should do the trick. 7/10

I have low HP as well but I'm rocking the ruby in helm.
Edited by Kurupt#1181 on 7/23/2013 6:46 PM PDT
Kurupt, 7.5/10. nice babab, interesting set-up...no MS?
Cheers,

No, I have sacrificed all MS because I can keep sprint up with unforgiving (on mp10)
Edited by Kurupt#1181 on 7/23/2013 6:54 PM PDT
my lord thanos.... your gloves are amazing!!!!
thanks man...just wish the CC was higher...working on the ammy now...at least it gives me something to do :).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]