Diablo® III

Rate the Barb above

haha no doubt def not worth spending DE's on that though. Gloves are near perfect.

I spent 130DE last night trying to get a new chest piece. So bloody hard to get the right stats with 3 sockets.
@Kurupt

Nice Amy, nice WH, nice DD, decent ring.

7.25 out of 10.
@SirTruck pretty interesting setup, though I really don't see the point of your ammy/ring combo when you already have two ms slots in your boots and pants. Also I have no idea why you're gemming vit with 68k hp. Hopefully you have a soj and good amulet for VoA farming otherwise your tdps is probably a little on the low side. Overall some really nice pieces though 9/10 for a pretty unique barb
@Morgue

11/10. You have everything a Barb wishes for.
@Morgue

I just got the Natalya's set to experiment with it. Next up I am going to try my hand at crafting bracers to get rid of that excess MS. Don't feel the need to hit 400 DPS (not just yet) so I'm not gemming Reds. As for you mon ami, mabye get a better Token for your Scoundrel.

9.8/10.

@Jer

Your pretty bad to the bone yourself. Nice AR, nice HP. Time to get a better Mempo?

8.8/10
truck nice gears. Compass ring and nats thing gotta go.

7/10

lets hear it
@PhamineZ - v impressive. Top end gears in all slots. Ridiculous dps. Guess you only need 1 LS with that. 10/10. Oops... forgot to put my pants on LOL. It's on my DH. I don't know what they got up to last night ...
Edited by BlindFury#6451 on 7/23/2013 10:51 PM PDT
@Blindfury

I guess first u gotta keep your pants on cause is over rated:)
@phaminez, superior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
Any tips for mine? I'm just trying to level right now.
07/23/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Dstry
Any tips for mine? I'm just trying to level right now.

Ding 60 :D
PhamineZ and Superior,

>10/10.
View profile
MOBAjobg

8/10

I like the AS/CC stats. But low ehp imo. No solid Hp or AR. You might be a solid skilled player and not die but overall as a char it's not quite as balanced as it could be.
MOBAjobg

8/10

I like the AS/CC stats. But low ehp imo. No solid Hp or AR. You might be a solid skilled player and not die but overall as a char it's not quite as balanced as it could be.

I think yours should be 9.25/10 and could you provide another evaluation of my barb since I've just replaced with a different crafted shoulder and an AR Inna's Temperance.
View profile
MOBAjobg

8/10

I think yours should be 9.25/10 and could you provide another evaluation of my barb since I've just replaced with a different crafted shoulder and an AR Inna's Temperance.

nicely done. Two things though. I didn't give you a 9 because you should still keep crafting till you get a solid Str/Vit/AR shoulder. Current one is solid but not ideal since you can craft with 80AR and be more aggresive with non crafted/dps gears. And just to be picky but def an upgrade a -5 hota soj would raise your real in game dps because of higher % uptime on Berzerker (i see your using Brawler but soon once on 100 para you'll wanna just farm elites for DE's and Berzerker is best for that). Nice CC stat.

solid barb. all needs is just small changes...nicely done.

nicely done. Two things though. I didn't give you a 9 because you should still keep crafting till you get a solid Str/Vit/AR shoulder. Current one is solid but not ideal since you can craft with 80AR and be more aggresive with non crafted/dps gears. And just to be picky but def an upgrade a -5 hota soj would raise your real in game dps because of higher % uptime on Berzerker (i see your using Brawler but soon once on 100 para you'll wanna just farm elites for DE's and Berzerker is best for that). Nice CC stat.

Thanks for more constructive feedback for gearing improvement that can be made to my barb. Indeed, a double str + a high AR crafted (vit) shoulder would ensure the use of str + vit Inna's Temperance once again without too much trouble.

I've tried a -5 HoTA SoJ before however to land a perfect 6% cold ring is not going to be cheap.

I appreciate the sharing of your barb's extensive knowledge for the benefit of the community.
Edited by MOBAjobg#6966 on 7/24/2013 6:47 AM PDT
View profile

Thanks for more constructive feedback for gearing improvement that can be made to my barb. Indeed, a double str + a high AR crafted (vit) shoulder would ensure the use of str + vit Inna's Temperance once again without too much trouble.

I've tried a -5 HoTA SoJ before however to land a perfect 6% cold ring is not going to be cheap.

I appreciate the sharing of your barb's extensive knowledge for the benefit of the community.

Skorns don't need cold. 95% of elites and demons come at you like a beehive. The cold is for Echo Fury users. Which does make the fear proc tolerable with cold.

Howerver if you intend to keep using brawler even after reaching para 100 then it's debatable whether you want to spend the gold for a 6/30/-5 since one of the biggest perks of getting -5 is to keep Berzerker up longer.

RAiN likes the cold affect better than the full -5 hota reduction so you wouldn't be alone on that one.

**Surtur is next to be rated**
Edited by KingBenjamin#1485 on 7/24/2013 7:04 AM PDT
Just dinged 60 yesterday, any tips would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks!
@bella 2/10

No socket on both weapon is no deal! Long way to go.
Thanks for the advice. Like I said I just hit 60 yesterday, and this is my first toon. Any other constructive criticism would be appreciated.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]