Diablo® III

Help getting to 200k dps

I recently found 3 really good drops and am sitting on nearly 300mil gold.

What should I upgrade next to get me closer to 200k dps? I'd like to not lose much survivability as I can just barely survive most situations on mp10 currently.

Since I'm almost paragon 100, I was thinking of getting a final upgrade Zuni helm so I can socket a marquis amithyst and not have to worry about unsocketing.

I need help because every upgrade (for any slot) seems to only gain me around 3k dps tops and almost completely drains my funds.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I would craft if you have any DE's saved up. You can get good upgrades at bracers gloves and amulet if you get a little lucky.
Reply Quote
look at profile. and this is with several lost high dps item (thanks zad). soon i be 300k witch docta.
Reply Quote
For bracers wouldn't I be better off with Lacuni's + cc? I could probably make up the defensive loss in other gear.

And Dominus, how do you survive with such low amounts of life?
Edited by WhatsUpChuck#1763 on 6/6/2013 12:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Increased mobility from skills. Spirit Walk - JAUNT. Fear - FACE OF TERROR. Wall of Zombie - BARRICADE. Echoing Fury with HIGH FEAR, Corpse Spiders - LEAPING SPIDERZ for long-range-attack!.
Reply Quote
I'm an mp10 tankzilla at 180k dps. Jus sayin. Get yourself enough AR, life + armor and you'll be fine.
Reply Quote
view my profile you may get some ideas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]