Diablo® III

error 3006,stuck on retrieving hero list, etc...

i cant connect to my account getting 2 different error with same number... error 3006
Reply Quote
I'm having the exact same problem. This occured after purchasing 2 items on the gold AH. I started a game to put my new gear on, and was booted out shortly after. "Game terminated" it said. Now when I attempt to login it tells me my account couldn't be verified (3006) and something about a login error (3006)
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
Bumping for awareness! There are 3 of us now ;)
Reply Quote
same error 3006...
Reply Quote
same error i would like a response on this
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Our network admins are investigating this issue right now. If I get any updates before it's fixed, I'll post them in this thread.

[update] I'm told it's already fixed so it should be ok again or very soon at the least. Please try again if you haven't.

[2nd update] I'm told now it's having issues again and they're back investigating. Please be patient.

Edited by Omrakos on 6/6/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i still can't get on. error 3006 and stuck at retrieving hero list
Reply Quote
21 Human Paladin
Same here. Struggles to Autheticate and then pops up License retrieval error after about 2 minutes.

Here are the errors I get:

There was an error retrieving licenses on this account. (Error 3006)
There was an error during game account logon. (Error 3006)
Edited by Mike#1193 on 6/6/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Still experiencing the same problem. Error 3006, unable to authenticate license after going through connecting and authenticating, then sitting on retrieving hero list for a while.
Reply Quote
getting this same problem
Reply Quote
Add another schmuck to the list who get 3006.

In my case 1st time it said retrieving hero list.
All following times (including after reboot) it said "licensing issue with account", however it happened during the 3rd check (hero list retrieval) after login.
Reply Quote
I just started having this issue. I had switched characters and tried to start a game. First it was error 1, now it's 3006.
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
Also having same issue in Australia. Stuck on retrieving hero list. Can log in to Europe server with no issue but cannot log in to the Americas. Really annoying.
Reply Quote
leave it to amurrricaaaa
Reply Quote
Also having same issue in Australia. Stuck on retrieving hero list. Can log in to Europe server with no issue but cannot log in to the Americas. Really annoying.
Reply Quote
Still doesn't work. Stuck at retreiving hero list.
Reply Quote
Same here, was playing earlier, logged off, went to log back in a few minutes later and I'm stuck with this nonsense.
Reply Quote
Same here. Add another to the list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]