Diablo® III

error 3006,stuck on retrieving hero list, etc...

Must be Obamacare... they have cut Blizzard down to less than 30 employees so they don't have to pay their insurance.
Reply Quote
Yes I too, cannot log in... the game crashed bad for me at about 0645 PM PDT... logging back in was getting repeated error 3006 messages... after about a minute of hanging there at the retrieving character stage.

Now it's giving me Input Limit Reached errors...

Still can't get in however it was almost pleasant to see some validation after my 3rd time restarting the client with the breaking news message that I could not log into the game.

At least y'all are able to recognize a problem when it occurs.

Will keep trying, no point in trying to reduce traffic on the servers now that they are totally bogged down with folks trying to log in. :) :) :)
Reply Quote
Now I got past the Authenticated step but stuck on retrieving hero list......
Reply Quote
You prissy self-entitled children are hilarious. Honestly I wish this stuff would happen more just to hear you cry about how the sky is falling and making up fake stories about how you just started playing the game again for the first time in months 15 minutes ago to try to garner sympathy.

Seriously, hold on to your jimmies for a few minutes, because beating your fists on the floor and telling blizzard you're totally going to run away is going to really put some pep in their step to fix it.
Reply Quote
Playing a new character on europe! Who's with me! :D
Reply Quote
so 14 hours ago we all get booted due to server shutdown now we can't logon????
Reply Quote
I am letting the system ride out its attempts to connect and it is giving me an Input Limit Reached error, no error code number.
Reply Quote
Yes I too, cannot log in... the game crashed bad for me at about 0645 PM PDT... logging back in was getting repeated error 3006 messages... after about a minute of hanging there at the retrieving character stage.

Now it's giving me Input Limit Reached errors...

Still can't get in however it was almost pleasant to see some validation after my 3rd time restarting the client with the breaking news message that I could not log into the game.

At least y'all are able to recognize a problem when it occurs.

Will keep trying, no point in trying to reduce traffic on the servers now that they are totally bogged down with folks trying to log in. :) :) :)

Exactly the same problems here. I get the input limit reached error too.

Oh well, gotta take a break from D3 for a few hours I guess :P
Reply Quote
Could you at least have updated your server status? I mean....that would be the professional thing to do
Reply Quote
View profile
You prissy self-entitled children are hilarious. Honestly I wish this stuff would happen more just to hear you cry about how the sky is falling and making up fake stories about how you just started playing the game again for the first time in months 15 minutes ago to try to garner sympathy.

Seriously, hold on to your jimmies for a few minutes, because beating your fists on the floor and telling blizzard you're totally going to run away is going to really put some pep in their step to fix it.

ok.... blood pressure... might kill ya. just saying.. lol
Reply Quote
Good luck everyone, I'm off to read a book I suppose. <Sigh>, video games are so much better than stupid ole books.
Reply Quote
Retried logging in and now I'm stuck at the authentication step. Not sure if this is because of blizzard's efforts to fix the problem or if things are getting worst.
Reply Quote
Maybe its cause I dont pay for this game or maybe its because I spend a lot of time playing this game with very few issues...but im finding myself able to cut blizz a lil slack here and let them diagnose the problem and fix it without losing my cool lol. Hope they get it fixed soon ;)
Reply Quote
sTiLl wTf CoMeOn
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Can't really expect top-notch technicians on a free to play service.
Reply Quote
The game servers don't appear to be down. There's no server status for authentication (which they're saying is the issue), so there's no nothing to update. At least they threw up a note in the login screen...
Reply Quote
My posts just keep getting deleted...so i guess i can have nothing to say about this.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:23 PMPosted by Overthrown
Can't really expect top-notch technicians on a free to play service.

Can we expect the sys admin to do their job?
Reply Quote
maybe its a ploy to get us to play WoW again...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]