Diablo® III

error 3006,stuck on retrieving hero list, etc...

KGB
Reply Quote
nice way to keep credibility Blizz !

Sarhumfcasmhumf
Reply Quote
oover an hour since an update 0.o
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:36 PMPosted by Jamie
yelling at them to do their job is probably the most reasonable way to get a fix to the issue faster....

lol right? even more so when their knowledge of the servers blizzard is operating on is probably in the negatives.
Reply Quote
Working in IT I know how it feels when you are trying to fix a problem in production. But please, give us more info. Do I go to bed or can I hope for it to be back soon?
Reply Quote
George are you there?
Reply Quote
me too
Reply Quote
It's the Illuminati...I mean come on now.
Reply Quote
Can we have update please ;-D
Reply Quote
let it sit at hero list for ten min's this time no time out no error. wish they would tell us something
Reply Quote
I'm back to retrieve hero list as well. Hopefully means things are moving in the right direction. Thank god for veetle. Stop crying. At least they are posting about this issue....
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Eventually. They just take longer because they might not know so much what they're doing.
Reply Quote
Since this occured I have been have my games terminated has anyone else experienced this too?
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:40 PMPosted by MiSeRy
Can we have update please ;-D

Yep - still down and working on it.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:40 PMPosted by WhiteBrandon
wish they would tell us something

Learn to read. Derp.
Reply Quote
Here's a crazy idea. Instead of constantly whining on here, maybe you guys should find something other than diablo 3 to do for just a few hours. Kids...
Reply Quote
the other day i was wondering if people still played this game because it seemed public games kept giving me the same peeps... i guess this was a good way to find out!
Reply Quote
I'm in :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]