Diablo® III

DH good since patch 1.0.8.??

hi all
i played d3 a long time ago and i dont know which class is the best etc...
i wanted to start a HC char.. i only played SC.. but rma sucks...
and i dont know which class is good to farm, and and and..
Reply Quote
any class is viable. docs seem to be really popular, they have 3 lives.
Reply Quote
Um, to be honest DH is probably the weakest of all the classes now? And by weakest I don't mean by far, it's just that everyone else got buffs while DH stayed relatively the same over the patches.

If you wanna farm, you can really do it on any though, Prolly WD is the safest if u wanna slap on some MF/GF while not worrying about dying at all. Other than that though, anything works really.

But yeah, WD is a good 1st HC character.
Reply Quote
how about barb and monk? i rly like monks but they r really dependant on good equipment
Reply Quote
Monks are great, I may be a little biased I'm not sure but I feel monks are the best class period. They have the best utility, they're naturally tanky, have two really good o-crap buttons and can deal great damage without too much investment. Not as safe as a WD because of being melee, but if you don't like WD's or prefer melee then Monk is a great choice as well.
Reply Quote
Monks are SO expensive if you want them to be any good. Barbs work okay, but I'm pretty sure that Witch Doctor's are the best class in terms of your first HC character. They are REALLY hard to kill.
Reply Quote
but barbs are as good as monks? or better?
Reply Quote
There's no better class at anything. All classes are good. Depends on what class you like playing. Each class has their goods and bads. Don't play a class because these guys told you to.

Pick one you will enjoy playing.

good luck
Reply Quote
06/07/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Sasuke
but barbs are as good as monks? or better?

It depends on why and how you want to play.
Reply Quote
DH's have improved since 1.08. They got a few needed buffs, particularly to life regen which helps, but still are generally considered the weakest class in terms of being able to survive.

Still, any class is viable. If you play a DH well, you should be able to outmaneuver the monsters instead of out-muscle them or control the flow of combat.

Not that I'm any good mind you...
Reply Quote
I play DH and only DH. Since patch things have gotten much better. Although my HC one is not totaly there yet, my sc DH can play MP10. So if you like DH then play it, it works. Although they are more of a chalenge then other classes IMO.
Reply Quote
Best class in the game breh.

go for it, you won't regret it.
Reply Quote
Shhh. DH is secretly still the best class.
06/07/2013 12:54 PMPosted by Flycut
I play DH and only DH. Since patch things have gotten much better. Although my HC one is not totaly there yet, my sc DH can play MP10. So if you like DH then play it, it works. Although they are more of a chalenge then other classes IMO.

All classes have their advantages and disadvantages. Pick the class you are most comfortable playing and have enough skill in to get to level 60 with second and third rate gear.

Or just pull a name out of a hat

Best class in the game breh.

go for it, you won't regret it.
Nuff said.
Reply Quote
Barb: The best class in HC if you want to play high MP with minimum investment. Or you can make a tank barb. Slow at farming, but very safe.

DH: Highly vulnerable to DC/lag death. They feel rather weak at the moment but no doubt they will get buffed.

Monk: Solid class.

WD: Great class for HC. SV is the best HC passive, and spirit walk is smokescreen + vault rolled into one skill slot. And pets give you decent DC-resistance in low MP too.

Wiz: Feels like a worst class for HC (i'm biased... wiz is my least fav class) until you get enough dps to go either Archon or CM. They are incredibly vulnerable against certain elite affixes... I've procced UA with my wiz in mp0 even with 5k armor/1k AR/74k life.

But like the others said, don't pick a class just because it's supposedly a better class. Pick a class you will enjoy playing.
Reply Quote
playing a DH keeps me on my toes as you really need to reposition every 5 to 10 secs ... from vaulting to break cc and smokescreen to mitigate/dodge damage...its a really interesting class to play if you know how to play it...

Play what you know best...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]