Diablo® III

Leading Mobs into town has to STOP!

So I was playing HC earlier and I had to go AFK for a couple minutes. When I returned I found my Paragon 98 dead in town! I was like WTH? I saw in the chat window where another guy said he almost died as well. I asked what had happened as I didn't see anything. He said there were mobs in town. I asked how is that even possible? your suppose to be safe in town! He said come on I'll show you. We went to softcore and he showed me how to lead mobs into town on act 1. I honestly didn't think they could come past the gate. That being said, someone lead the mobs into town just to be mean and try to kill other members HC characters. There has to be a way to find out which member of the party did this with a little investigating. This members account should be banned! I had 450 hours into this HC character and to die like that just sickens me! Surely Blizzard can do something on my behalf. If they know this is an issue, why hasn't it been addressed? PLEASE HELP!!!!
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 03:25 PMPosted by CodSack
PLEASE HELP!!!!

If you go afk in act 1 just go afk inside the inn. Problem solved.
Reply Quote
Don't go afk in a pub game in HC. People want to see you die.
Reply Quote
The fact that you can die in town is a glaring problem that needs to be fixed. We all know that. All we have to wonder now is why in the world the devs thought it was a good idea to let people take damage in town. (ZOMG BUT THE SCOURING OF CALDEUM AND THE BREACHED KEEP ARE NEW AND EXCITING GAME CONCEPTS DONT YOU SEE THIS!!!??!?!?!?!)
Reply Quote
it is legal to lead mobs into town?
Reply Quote
If you have to go afk for a few, leave the game. I hate people who go afk and not leave the game. It is rude. Glad your toon got waxed. Wish we could lead mobs into town for all the acts to get rid of lame afks.

Boy aren't you a sweetheart! Internet makes me glad there are so many !@#$%^-s I don't have to meet in RL
Reply Quote
The game was over and people were selling or leaving the game. I didn't go AFK in the middle of the game. The fact of the matter is, mobs shouldn't be able to come into town. There should always be a safe place to go to sell or craft without fear of death!
Reply Quote
Ok if it was end of game, then yeah it was a douche move. It is the one who go afk during a run that is annoying.
Reply Quote
LoL,paragon 98?really?
Reply Quote
I was half a bar to 99
Reply Quote
there's no way of leading mobs into town anymore.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9245585012#1

and this:

http://i.imgur.com/rGO45jo.jpg

Those are the lowest of the lowlives
Reply Quote
would you like for me to show you? I just witnessed it first hand
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 03:25 PMPosted by CodSack
So I was playing HC earlier and I had to go AFK for a couple minutes

You're just asking to be killed. Especially in HC. 1) I'd kill you for going AFK. 2) I'd kill you again because its HC. 3) You're AFK and in HC; you basically deserved it.
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 03:37 PMPosted by jt217
The fact that you can die in town is a glaring problem that needs to be fixed. We all know that. All we have to wonder now is why in the world the devs thought it was a good idea to let people take damage in town. (ZOMG BUT THE SCOURING OF CALDEUM AND THE BREACHED KEEP ARE NEW AND EXCITING GAME CONCEPTS DONT YOU SEE THIS!!!??!?!?!?!)

Caldeum isn't the town of act 2.... Oh, and stop AFKing in public games.
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 03:45 PMPosted by TheBeast
it is legal to lead mobs into town?

If it's possible to do without some really strange exploit why wouldn't it be? Blizzard let it be possible by poor game design. You didn't see people leading mobs into towns in D2.

It's mean, but nobody will be banned for it.

If you think this is bad, you probably didn't play HC in D2.
Reply Quote
How did you lose two HC Barbarians within a day of each other? Two lvl 60's even?
Reply Quote
To die in town i'm kind of against it, but on the other hand i'm totally happy with it.
I don´t play HC much, i never played HC on Inferno, but with both my HC char, every now and than, there were players that joined my public game and just stay in town doing nothing but making the game harder for we that were actually playing. It takes a little time to figure out if those players are trolls, or retarded players who join public games and before start playing they go id item from previous games, look at stach, fix armor etc (yes, if u join a public game and start doing your personal admin before playing, you have some serious mental problems, specially on HC). So yes, i do think there should be monsters in town to kill those / prevent that to happen. But, i do agree is a pain in the !@# for those people how just wanna go for a quick pee, get some soda, get the phone, the door bell...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]