Diablo® III

Debate on Inna Pants 75+ar, or 180+vit?

View profile
Does this come down to where one is lacking in their ehp? whether one needs more ar or vit on their toon? What's generally more important? a high vitality or high AR? I'm a bit low on both... And I know Inna's Temp with 180+ dex can get super pricey..so considering this I think I'll look to my ehp. I could use some help deciding whether 180+vit or 75+ar is the way to go. pretty sure ar is cheaper on ah. Any thoughts?
Reply Quote
I just check d3up for whichever is best. But generally 180 vit is going to better than 75AR unless your AR is VERY low
Reply Quote
View profile
492 fire res
444 light res
393 for the rest... so yeah they're low, but my hp could be better too.

I'll check d3up. thanks
Reply Quote
Depends on your other stats.
Reply Quote
View profile
Well if you were lacking in both departments equally, ar and hp, which would you boost?
Reply Quote
At equal eHP, AR is better than HP.
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 11:45 PMPosted by mTeasdale

Indeed, it is subjective.

If you're aiming for single life steal then you want to focus AR until you reach around 92% mitigation then push your vit up.
Edited by Solo#1906 on 6/8/2013 11:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
06/08/2013 11:58 PMPosted by Solo

indeed, it is subjective.

If aiming for single life steal then you want to focus AR until you reach around 92% then push your vit up

and i can check my ar % on d3up ehp calc? right?
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 11:45 PMPosted by mTeasdale

Agreed. And in the case of Inna's pants, it's also cheaper - you can expect to pay way less for a good AR pair, compared to one with near perfect Vit roll.
Reply Quote
I use my pants for vit, that's just me though. :3
Reply Quote
View profile
Yeah, pants do provide good vit bonus..but ar cheaper.. I'll keep an eye on AH prices of both.
Reply Quote
AR pants and Vital chest combo is much cheaper than the other way. The amount of stats that monks can get on both combo is exactly the same. Not many people realize that.
Reply Quote
Vit on Inna's Pants, try and get AR in other slots...where else can you get 180 vit outside of Pants/Chest (maybe bracers or shoulder or gloves if you get lucky crafting)???
Reply Quote
View profile
Well there are always sockets if i do get ar.
Reply Quote
View profile
but, I also see supes point as well. and that was a thought i also had that had me thinking vit.
Reply Quote
190+ dex
and as much vit as you can afford
Reply Quote
I would go with the AR ones just because they might be more useful to your other characters if you ever want to swap them.
Reply Quote
06/09/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Calamity
I would go with the AR ones just because they might be more useful to your other characters if you ever want to swap them.

same for vit
Reply Quote
As SOLO mentioned about the mitigation. You probably want to aim for around 92% and the only way to increase your mitigation is with AR and Armor

I mean yea its cool to have say 10K more life but if you are taking 2% more dmg then you are still dying just as fast.

I wouldnt rely solely on the "EHP" number on those websites because they dont tell the whole story.

As for me, you can see i went with AR on mine
Reply Quote
Dmg mitigation will almost always be better than vit with single LS, you need all the AR/armor you can get to survive RD (+plague/desecrator/etc).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]