Diablo® III

Debate on Inna Pants 75+ar, or 180+vit?

190+ dex
and as much vit as you can afford

This is what you really wana aim for. I'm kind of vit hungrey so I cant do this yet. =(
Reply Quote
View profile
Any idea how much bonus armor added to an inna's temp one would need for it to equal the mitigation that 75+ ar would give?
Reply Quote
View profile
Also a good thing to know if one were to choose between OWE and STI
Reply Quote
The problem with the all else being equal scenario that some people bring up is that we are talking about covarying factors and there are very few builds that would gain more eHP from 80 AR than 200 VIT the max possible roles on this item
Reply Quote
6k life vs how much damage reduction should be pretty easy to figure out what's better as long as you know what your other gear is going to be. That's the main reason I suggest AR to someone because they probably wont know what that gear will be yet but if you do it should be easy to figure out. The more resist your other gear the worse the all resist looks however I won't say that it will ever be "bad" at any point.
Reply Quote
I always liked optimizing affix rolls per slot - especially 45% MF on neck!
Reply Quote
From a pure-math perspective, the value of stats works like this:
100dex/vit > 200vit > 80all-res.

This is because of the relative value-to-availability ratio of each of these stats.

That being said, I have always been a all-res/mitigation fan myself. I just like the concept of low-HP high-mitigation gameplay and All-res increases the effectiveness of your healing AND your HP pool while HP only increases the HP pool.
Reply Quote
It all depends on your other stats like HP pool / all res / armor / lifesteal / aps.

45-50k life is usually enough with good amount of mitigation.

But wait til you go against Mallet Lord Elites in A4. LOL
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 6/10/2013 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
hahaha. Yeah, I get charged by those guys in FoM or "slain" by a random tree wraith !@#$%ling and it's like lights out. I think I'm settled on the AR. Thanks a fat load for the constructive arguments on all sides. Anyone wanting to add in game lemme know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]