Diablo® III

Any 280k-300K(WD) here and able to farm MP10?

blablabla lol

I dont need GF im uploading a vid right now

this a an example of a doc you dont wanna be, some awesome pieces, but look at the rings, average dmg or int could have been a better choice on them rather than ias, he choose those rings because of the effect ias has on paper dps, this guy is a perfect example of how a barb acts. no offense though. lol

I main a barb but I know balance. I hate barbs who are straight DPS. Which he was before. All DPS no EHP.

Its comical that he can come here and state he's MP10 efficient in his current gear. Blows my mind.
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Legion

ok, we are going to go middle of the road as GG gear will cost billions per slot

mp10 is alot about being able to stay alive as it is dps...so you need decent life and mitigation stats. So assuming 4 piece zuni, witching hr and skorn:

my estimate for decent stuff:

Skorn = 500m
Head= 200m
chest= 400m
feet= 100m
belt= 200m

we are already at 1.4 bill

you still need gems, 2 rings

2 decent rings can run you another 200-500m each

you can craft ammy, shoulders, gloves and bracers but if you were to buy them, add to the already 2b pricetag

Now, you can do it for less...a lot less, but you'll need int, life, ar on almost everything, and CC and CD on all slots that can support them if you want to break 200k

I was thinking about something like your setup but less hp and like 50k less dps. How much would that go for?

hmmm you want to go 1h / mojo?

well, you still need 60k life

if you still want 200k, a decent 1h with LS, socket and crit will run you 1.2b on ah. A decent frog mojo will run you 200m

and assuming 60k life, 450 ar on gear and 3500 armor, you're still looking at 1.5b for that gear

so it would be more expensive going with 1h route.

Again, this is what i would do. You can camp the ah looking for deals...or what you can do is hit 150k dps first (with decent life and mit) then ugprade piece by piece after. The easiest things to upgrade after are rings and ammy which can equal big dps

Get the 4 piece zuni first...and don't skimp on it. The analogy here is if you're gonna build a house, you need a solid foundation first. The pot-lights and granite countertops you can put in later when you have more cash.

oh yeah another cheaper ways is to gear you doc like this.

us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/pBeybq-6872/hero/33383452

making ptv work in a budgeted build. decent defence, 260k+ against elites, and no mana problem.

see it here

us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9165587626

oh ya, you can go this route too...it is much much cheaper
Reply Quote
I also wanna go 1H and Mojo if that helps anyones calculations. And ill have to buy some things before i get enough supplies to craft.
Reply Quote

this a an example of a doc you dont wanna be, some awesome pieces, but look at the rings, average dmg or int could have been a better choice on them rather than ias, he choose those rings because of the effect ias has on paper dps, this guy is a perfect example of how a barb acts. no offense though. lol

I main a barb but I know balance. I hate barbs who are straight DPS. Which he was before. All DPS no EHP.

Its comical that he can come here and state he's MP10 efficient in his current gear. Blows my mind.

video added http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9165787610?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Id rather not have to upgrade as I would like to just build it once and leave it alone. So I should just start with the Zuni set then everything else slowly?
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Legion
Id rather not have to upgrade as I would like to just build it once and leave it alone. So I should just start with the Zuni set then everything else slowly?

That's what i would do...build a solid zuni set and build out from there.

AND

you'll never just build once and leave it lol...maybe you think you will, but you won't.

you want
zuni helm with 250+ int, 5-6 CC, 70+ vit
zuni chest with 250+ vit, 170+ int, 200+ additional armor (or do as i did...i went with 60 physical resist which has really helped with reflect)
zuni boots with 8% poison, 175+ int, AR and your choice of very high vit or some vit and pur or +armor etc...

zuni pox with at least 4.5CC
or alternatively
zuni SoS with 9+ CC and decent avg dmg and int. Vit is helpful but costs more
Reply Quote
OP, it does seem that you're pretty damn well off... You're lacking in Armor, Mitigation and your AS seems 1 piece too high. I think you'd be better off ditching the Pox for a high average damage, high INT and CC one. But other than that.. You just need to up your ehp/mitigation. Happy hunting.
Reply Quote
I can farm MP10 with 132k dps, and it's not even painful or slow. Take a look at my gear & build.

I will add the qualifier that I avoid areas with lots of ranged mobs. I stick to Act 1 FW>Leorics>FoM>Weeping Hollow. But my point is that I don't see why you'd need 280k DPS if you're running the right build.
Reply Quote
Thanks for input, some of you guys are super awesome,
Trefnwyd#6696 can crit 200m with 1hand @_@
and how much gold did oldschool16v#1922 spend, he is chopping MP10 elite like paper?? i may consider to use skorn too, but i may not have enough cc.
Reply Quote
I can farm MP 10 ez pz lemon squeezy
Reply Quote
^^ my wd is not efficient according to some person dont use this kind of build ;)
Reply Quote
Feel free to check out my gear for reference.
Reply Quote
I'm in the 250k range when not using SoJ, and it does the trick. 209k and SoJ is a fun way to balance things out agains elites, but more importantly is the mana buff to just under 1100 with this set up.

While I have some stand out items, I don't have perfect gear. If you take a broad look at how the spend your cash it's possible to get a lot out of B+ grade gear and save bigger chunks of cash for the rare super deals that you can snipe.

Hitting 300k with stacked AS seems like a total boob move.
Edited by pinback#1668 on 6/5/2013 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i just got a new ring and im at DPS Unbuffed: 286,872.61 now with noob AS gear :)
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 11:48 AMPosted by oldschool16v
i just got a new ring and im at DPS Unbuffed: 286,872.61 now with noob AS gear :)

@16v, you're a complete noob lol

In all seriousness, there is no one way to play this game. So if you have found a way to make the IAS work, then go for it.

You're pretty good natured to take all the bashing
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 11:48 AMPosted by oldschool16v

Hahaha. How is it working out for you? Are you killing so fast enough so as not to have issues? How's mana flow with widows? I'm really curious. Seems like you have decent enough EHP.
Reply Quote
check my video ;) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9165787610?page=1#0
Reply Quote
Thanks for sharing.. Fun video. I was a little surprised to see how slow your run was and how little trash you cleared. Is that how you normally run? Just head in and snipe ellipse?

Thanks again for sharing. Hope that doesn't sound too critical.
Reply Quote
I dunno, 280k just seems excessive for a WD using CoB, no? We kill so fast already...

Im loving the tankier spec and my frog...loving the WD and aiming for 90kish HP so I cant sit in explosions for fun :)
Reply Quote
Also, just for conversation sake, it's shocking as hell to see how much Skorn Docs miss out on GF. It honestly seems like you're loosing so much of your potential dos max. If you haven't thought about it, get yoursef 14 yrds of pick up and it'll blow you're mind. I promise :-)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]