Diablo® III

Any 280k-300K(WD) here and able to farm MP10?

This is how i am currently farming MP10. For people with lower stats i suggest Horrify with FA Rune> Mass confusion Hope you enjoy any questions ask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xozC-yui9w
Reply Quote
I agree with OP statement.

In order for you to get in top 20 on hero score your build most likely isn't playable.
Almost no WD in top has PUY and all use IAS which can be used effectively in certain instances but overall you will run out of mana quicker than someone with lower attack speed, just basic sense.

With that said I think I have created the most well rounded DPS / EHP and playable WD

MP10 is no problem at all with any build including bears

LMK if you need any advice

Have fun out there

since I last saw you, it seems you have dropped some serious $$$ to upgrade your wd. Im jealous of many of your gear slots :D

I still think your trying to keep 100k+hp is alittle vain, id rather give up some of that and get some mit or DPS, for ex, swapping your BT pants to a rare AR/ARMOR pair which will put you at over 90% mit with maybe alittle less than 100k hp, and not to mention another 4-5k dps.

If you want to maximize dps whie maintaining similar EHP, you are going to have to get a zuni mojo and then either get a tals chest or mempo helm. Thats all thats left to upgrade if you truly want to keep going forward,

Here is what i think left to upgrade if you plan to move forward at all.

expensive as hell zuni mojo, 3-4k hp loss, 2-4k dps gain.
Decent Tals chest at the cost of either 120 vit OR 350 armor for 22k dps gain at the cost of defensive stats of mempo helm
OR
mempo helm, 12k dps gain, 75ar gain at the opportunity cost of the offensive stats of tals chest.

if you do all that, you can potentially end up with 280-290k dps, 90k hp, 91% mit and minimal IAS. Thats my dream setup but I dont want to drop anymore $$ on my wd to get there.

maybe I can live vicariously through you :D I have yet to meet a perfect high EHP/high dps end game WD, you have most of all the hard gears needed to get there, rings/ammy. Only missing the nice zuni mojo.
Reply Quote
I agree with OP statement.

In order for you to get in top 20 on hero score your build most likely isn't playable.
Almost no WD in top has PUY and all use IAS which can be used effectively in certain instances but overall you will run out of mana quicker than someone with lower attack speed, just basic sense.

With that said I think I have created the most well rounded DPS / EHP and playable WD

MP10 is no problem at all with any build including bears

LMK if you need any advice

Have fun out there

since I last saw you, it seems you have dropped some serious $$$ to upgrade your wd. Im jealous of many of your gear slots :D

I still think your trying to keep 100k+hp is alittle vain, id rather give up some of that and get some mit or DPS, for ex, swapping your BT pants to a rare AR/ARMOR pair which will put you at over 90% mit with maybe alittle less than 100k hp, and not to mention another 4-5k dps.

If you want to maximize dps whie maintaining similar EHP, you are going to have to get a zuni mojo and then either get a tals chest or mempo helm. Thats all thats left to upgrade if you truly want to keep going forward,

Here is what i think left to upgrade if you plan to move forward at all.

expensive as hell zuni mojo, 3-4k hp loss, 2-4k dps gain.
Decent Tals chest at the cost of either 120 vit OR 350 armor for 22k dps gain at the cost of defensive stats of mempo helm
OR
mempo helm, 12k dps gain, 75ar gain at the opportunity cost of the offensive stats of tals chest.

if you do all that, you can potentially end up with 280-290k dps, 90k hp, 91% mit and minimal IAS. Thats my dream setup but I dont want to drop anymore $$ on my wd to get there.

maybe I can live vicariously through you :D I have yet to meet a perfect high EHP/high dps end game WD, you have most of all the hard gears needed to get there, rings/ammy. Only missing the nice zuni mojo.

Thank you for the input.
No $ was spend just LONG hours on the AH and it took months to find the right gear.

I only had 1 goal with my WD
250K " true" DPS meaning no added IAS ( so I would never get a mempo or Tal chest, not my idea of an efficient WD)
4000 armor which is incredibly hard to do with a WD
900+ AR
100K life, I can give up about 5K in order to get more DPS if I can find the right gear.
If I would follow your suggestion on the pants I would possibly gain 3-4K DPS while losing a minimum of 10K life ( I actually have pants that have 165 intel, 249 vit, 70AR and 245 armor with 2 OS) that too me is not a good trade off.
I could not really replace my mojo as it is so clean and nice looking and took me about 6 months too find. Bring me a Zuni mojo with the same stats and I'll insta buy. But it needs 14 mana regen and -12 bears along with 10CC and life or vit.
I have 13 PUY gear on and most top WD don't have 1 piece unless they found a godly Frog.

Without adding IAS it will be virtually impossible to get to 300K and anything in the middle is just wasted in my opinion.
My mitigation is excellent, never have to worry about dying so not sure if more AR will help.

I'm no longer trying to improve as I reached all my goals I set for myself.
Reply Quote
@BarryBoy

Your WD is what I'm aiming for. I tranferred a lot of gear over from my wiz, which was already decent gear, so I took a short cut, sort of.

When I hit plvl 100 I should be at 910AR/4700 armor at around 250kdps, 85k HP. I need to roll some good int/vit bracers to push that HP beyond the 85k mark to @95k so am spending every single one of my DEs on that.

Loving how you geared your toon and I have the same philosophy as you...the amount of crap we have to stand in as WDs, anything less than 89MIT and a massive health pool is not comfortable in my mind.
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/6/2013 11:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I guess if your idea of a true WD is 250k dps unbuffed without any ias gears except for WH with a spear as well, I too have reached that goal. LOL

if i remove my tals chest and put on my zuni chest, I get 255k dps.

about 73k hp 930AR, 4200 armor with some PUR.

I essentially have your dps/mit but less life, and not to mention .4% less LS.

BUT since I have a spear, If i get one IAS gear, it equals in EMP of your current setup with an axe.

SO having spear with 5k less sheet dps but + 9ias= a total of 17-20k more dps actually.

also, if you are running a bats spec, ias can be benefitial and is also "true dmg". Also, since you have the max mana regen like me 79 with only regen from mojo+zuni set running 1.5-1.6as is really no problem. especially if you are running with BR, which we dont need, or have GI/GF

but to each his or her own.
and yes, im epeener to a degree.
Reply Quote
I would like to find a nice spear too. Shame they are so incredibly rare - a good one at least @1200dps+ 60 CD+
Reply Quote
I have one - 1220 dps with 54% cd. Unfortunately it also has 9% ias and only 2.3% life steal. It's my old weapon, but I still use it for act 1 farming (where I use PtV).
Reply Quote
I play MP10 very easy.

Only things that kill me is like 2-3 knockbacks in a row into arcane.
Positioning and timing is all when you go in with a WD.

I just pull a huge pack together and start the Cloud, if it gets to messy i hit mass confusion.

Extra health elites die in max 5sec when you have all your things ready. A little pickup radiues is really helpful if you dont use thing of the deep.

I got it in shoulders and chest.

I only play MP10 for the reason that the game is more like a advanced skilllevel fight.

But for legendaries, when i play MP0-4 i get about 60% more legs and 80% more Demonics just because of the speed when you rush through with Flash fire.

Even Paragonleveling is faster with flash fire on MP2.

BUt MP10 is just more fun to play.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/de/profile/donkiam-2264/

What i think the most important for my build that im not dying is Languish on Soul harvest, this always saves the day. Try it if you havent.
I mostly run around starting to throw the mana spiders in huge groups and then party on with the cloud.

Jungle fortidude and spirit vessel is changeable, but i think jungle keeps me alive in so many situatuions its better then SV.
Edited by donkiam#2264 on 6/7/2013 12:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/07/2013 12:40 AMPosted by donkiam
I play MP10 very easy.

I think this is all relative. Its nowhere near as easy to play MP10 as a WD vs a CM Wiz.

No matter what anyone says, MP10 Blazing guardians with certain affix sets are still impossible to do without some deaths. I had one last night that was Fast Reflect Mortar Illusionist. It was an absolute pain as they run and bomb and when illusion kicks it it's bombs X 10.
Reply Quote
View profile
No love for Skorn? I think cob works pretty well with Skorn tho...(just talking about cob here)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9244704965
Reply Quote
View profile
im at DPS Unbuffed: 288,829.67 now.... gonna touch the 300kdps soon

its just a number but its a game after all so u have to have goal sometime lol its more challenging like that
Reply Quote
I guess if your idea of a true WD is 250k dps unbuffed without any ias gears except for WH with a spear as well, I too have reached that goal. LOL

if i remove my tals chest and put on my zuni chest, I get 255k dps.

about 73k hp 930AR, 4200 armor with some PUR.

I essentially have your dps/mit but less life, and not to mention .4% less LS.

BUT since I have a spear, If i get one IAS gear, it equals in EMP of your current setup with an axe.

SO having spear with 5k less sheet dps but + 9ias= a total of 17-20k more dps actually.

also, if you are running a bats spec, ias can be benefitial and is also "true dmg". Also, since you have the max mana regen like me 79 with only regen from mojo+zuni set running 1.5-1.6as is really no problem. especially if you are running with BR, which we dont need, or have GI/GF

but to each his or her own.
and yes, im epeener to a degree.

I have to respond...

According to diabloprogress your at 262K Dps with 712 EHP and 6 PUY
If that's being more EPEEN vs 253K Dps with 1.1 million EHP wand 13 PUY I guess your right.
Wondering how many people would prefer your gear over mine? Especially your Zuni mojo with -3 on wall of zombies vs mine at -12 bears.
So in essence your saying you rather have 9K more DPS for 40% less EHP? We can always run MP10 together and see who will survive the longest...especially vs reflect with your 2.4LS
Not sure why anybody would start bashing my set up but if you want to be more EPEEN...you got it!

Have fun out there...
Edited by BarryBoy#1937 on 6/7/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

I have to respond...

According to diabloprogress your at 262K Dps with 712 EHP and 6 PUY
If that's being more EPEEN vs 253K Dps with 1.1 million EHP wand 13 PUY I guess your right.
Wondering how many people would prefer your gear over mine? Especially your Zuni mojo with -3 on wall of zombies vs mine at -12 bears.
So in essence your saying you rather have 9K more DPS for 40% less EHP? We can always run MP10 together and see who will survive the longest...especially vs reflect with your 2.4LS
Not sure why anybody would start bashing my set up but if you want to be more EPEEN...you got it!

Have fun out there...

You have better gear than me. I never questioned that. The combined cost of both your rings and boots is probably worth more than my whole set.

Regardless,
what im saying is. Im just pushing to you up your dps about 20% via AS at the cost of about 10% EHP. In my books, having too much EHP is kind of wasteful as having more dps can always help. You may not feel the same and if you feel like your 1.1m ehp is better, great.
You dont have to do so and if you are happy with your current gear set Ill be happy for you as well.

About the EMP, having some IAS items is good in terms of DPS for bats build. So its not "fake" dps. Ill agree with you in a bears build ANY ias is bad, but bears is kind of 1.07 and a3 only.

I have multiple PUR gear maybe the one on my D progress hasnt been updated. 7 PUR is fine with bats build and I usually run with 14.

Lastly, I was not competing with you, I was just saying that I met your end game goals almost minus the vilality. I have room for EHP upgrades on my wd if i ever decide to spend 2bil on my boots/gloves/belt/ring and get another 25-30kdps+120k ehp but dont feel like dropping anymore $$.

You are pretty much maxed out on every slot on the other hand. I congratulate you cause you are probably the most balanced WD ive seen on the forums,
still alittle too EHP heavy imo. :D
Reply Quote
Regardless,
what im saying is. Im just pushing to you up your dps about 20% via AS at the cost of about 10% EHP. In my books, having too much EHP is kind of wasteful as having more dps can always help. You may not feel the same and if you feel like your 1.1m ehp is better, great.

I think if youre truly aiming for a WD that can do all acts, including 4, and going up against some of the hardest affixes in the game, you wouldnt be so dismissive of 1.1m EHP. For so many of us, we farm act one and call it a day. Like my wiz before this, the true test of a well balanced toon is to be able to do it all. Personally anyway; thats what i think reaches "godly" status. Why challenge yourself just against content everyone else can do? Do the hardest challenge you can for your class. Blazing guardians, doom hammers in act 4 etc etc.
Reply Quote
Regardless,

I think if youre truly aiming for a WD that can do all acts, including 4, and going up against some of the hardest affixes in the game, you wouldnt be so dismissive of 1.1m EHP. For so many of us, we farm act one and call it a day. Like my wiz before this, the true test of a well balanced toon is to be able to do it all. Personally anyway; thats what i think reaches "godly" status. Why challenge yourself just against content everyone else can do? Do the hardest challenge you can for your class. Blazing guardians, doom hammers in act 4 etc etc.

I totally agree with KuOsawa!

Personally I main the zero dogs build and I've found that the frozen affix really got me killed so I built around that and found globe life aids in healing through the few secs of frozen.

look for your bane and conquer it! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]