Diablo® III

Selling a GODLY Dex PVP Ammy - Come look!

Add me in game if interested: AceDan#1165

Herald Flash:
+74 Dex
+104 Vit
Attack Speed Increased 9%
Each Hit Adds +936 Life
+332 Armor
Crit Hit Dmg Increased 56%
Crit Hit Chance Increased 7.5%
Reply Quote
It is a decent amulet but not quite something for PVP.

The two classes that would likely use this are Demon Hunters and Monks. Demon Hunters need to focus more on Critical Hit Damage and less on Critical Hit Chance (due to Sharpshooter) and even less on Attack Speed (due to how often a player will let themselves be hit for extended periods of time). Life on Hit is also near useless since the main sources of life are 1) Life Regeneration (including Aid Station and Brooding), 2) Potions, and 3) Preparation Battle Scars. The low Dex and Vit on this are not very appealing either; although the 332 Armor is decent.

For Monks, this amulet is also not ideal since they want a lot more survival on an amulet and this only provides a paltry 104 Vit and 332 Armor. The Critical Hit Chance and Damage are ok but Attack Speed is worthless for good Monks in PVP. They usually want less attacks per second to make Tempest Rush more economic to use and damage from skills are independent of Attack Speed. Again, the Life on Hit is worthless as the Monk rarely hits its target more than once in a while for a lot of damage.

This is more of a decent PVE amulet with some average rolls.
Reply Quote
It is a decent amulet but not quite something for PVP.

The two classes that would likely use this are Demon Hunters and Monks. Demon Hunters need to focus more on Critical Hit Damage and less on Critical Hit Chance (due to Sharpshooter) and even less on Attack Speed (due to how often a player will let themselves be hit for extended periods of time). Life on Hit is also near useless since the main sources of life are 1) Life Regeneration (including Aid Station and Brooding), 2) Potions, and 3) Preparation Battle Scars. The low Dex and Vit on this are not very appealing either; although the 332 Armor is decent.

For Monks, this amulet is also not ideal since they want a lot more survival on an amulet and this only provides a paltry 104 Vit and 332 Armor. The Critical Hit Chance and Damage are ok but Attack Speed is worthless for good Monks in PVP. They usually want less attacks per second to make Tempest Rush more economic to use and damage from skills are independent of Attack Speed. Again, the Life on Hit is worthless as the Monk rarely hits its target more than once in a while for a lot of damage.

This is more of a decent PVE amulet with some average rolls.

Well thank you for the informative input. I appreciate it.

i was able to sell this on AH for 1.7b so apparently it was what someone was looking for! lol
Reply Quote
Add me in game if interested: AceDan#1165

Herald Flash:
+74 Dex
+104 Vit
Attack Speed Increased 9%
Each Hit Adds +936 Life
+332 Armor
Crit Hit Dmg Increased 56%
Crit Hit Chance Increased 7.5%

this ammy is pro as fak...what he talking about?
Reply Quote
it is a nice ammy, but I agree with Iria, its not a good ammy for pvp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]