Diablo® III

Free MP10 Uber caries [OFF LINE]

330K unbuffed dps Barbarian.

If you have all 3 machines I will cary you for free, If you want to bring a friend that is fine to (I can cary 3 people in game).

If you do not have machines, you can buy them from me for 8 mil, or if you do have machines but not all 3, you can buy mine for 2.5m each. (Sorry out of machines right now, working on farming more).

If there is enough room and a friend is online, I will some times run with high dps CM Wizards/Barbs/Monks, everyone that I run with is capable of soloing Ubers on MP10.

Send friend request, if I DO NOT ANSWER IMMEDIATELY IT IS BECAUSE I AM IN A CARY, I WILL GET TO YOU ASAP.

Make sure you send friend request, I will most likely not respond to posts on this thread, because I will be in game, however, if you want to post here, I would appreciate the bump :)

If I have given you a carry, please leave feed back so others know how it is.

Inkoosikas#1961

Thank you and I will see you in game :)
Edited by Inkoosikas#1961 on 10/31/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Online now!
Reply Quote
Edited by Max#1806 on 8/22/2013 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i need carry about 100 times.
Reply Quote
@couch, HEY!! I haven't seen you on in forever!! Nice too see you around again!!
Reply Quote
Add me my monk could be a good assist to your uber team. Cheers
Reply Quote
req sent
Reply Quote
sent a friend request, please respond
Reply Quote
I sent a request for an Uber carry, hopefully you get it.
Reply Quote
U still doin runs?
Reply Quote
Running again now!
Reply Quote
Will be running on and off all day, so I should be able to get you in at some time.
Reply Quote
Still on doing runs :) got 5 out of the way so far.
Reply Quote
Can I join? I just need a Writhing Spine to make my Hellfire ring.
Reply Quote
hello im looking for mp 10 uber carry i have machine
Reply Quote
Just did a run with Inkoosikas, was fun and quick.
Reply Quote
Got 5 stacks fast, mini chit chat, then I got organs. Super awesome!!! recommended!!!
Reply Quote
Fast and very friendly run. thanks !! recommended
Reply Quote
Still up and doing runs, however I am out of Machines, so until I can get more keys, I can only cary you if you have your own machines.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]