Diablo® III

My triumphant return!

To the forums, after a mandatory "vacation". It's good to be back.
Reply Quote
Welcome back !
Reply Quote
go away
Reply Quote
Welcome back, Piffle! I was wondering where you've been... your presence has definitely been missed.

So why the mandatory "vacation"? And you think you may actually come back to playing the actual game? Or just to trolling the forums?
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 6/10/2013 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Welcome back, Piffle! I was wondering where you've been... your presence has definitely been missed.

So why the mandatory "vacation"? And you think you may actually come back to playing the actual game? Or just to trolling the forums?

Because I called someone an idiot in the general forums and they made me take a "vacation" because of it.

:P

I did play for about half an hour over the weekend. So there was that!
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 09:20 AMPosted by Piffle
Because I called someone an idiot in the general forums and they made me take a "vacation" because of it.

That's all it took? That's kinda lame. People seem to have gotten away with much worse.

And they need to start banning trolls too. Sheesh.
Edited by Nameless#1537 on 6/10/2013 9:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Eh, I like the trolls, they're always good for a laugh! :P

The post that is quoted here (it starts with "Here is one tasty excerpt"): https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9233943350?page=6#120, is what I responded to. I mean, come ON. That guy is a total idiot.

I think this is the first time I've ever been banned from any forum. Pretty impressive.
Reply Quote

The post that is quoted here (it starts with "Here is one tasty excerpt"): https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9233943350?page=6#120, is what I responded to. I mean, come ON. That guy is a total idiot.

I think this is the first time I've ever been banned from any forum. Pretty impressive.

haha nice work!! i have been banned from most forums that i have been a part of.. not D3 yet though!! Its usually because i get drunk and toss around some insults.... i guess i have been well behaved for the most part here.

at any rate, welcome back!
Reply Quote
welcome back piffle = )

no poem/rap like LordRaahl though?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
<trumpets>
Reply Quote
welcome back piffle = )

no poem/rap like LordRaahl though?

They'd be pretty shoddy compared to his. I'll give you a haiku instead:

Back to the forums
Posting like a boss again
I pity the fool!
Reply Quote
Welcome back Sir Piffle! ;P
Reply Quote

haha nice work!! i have been banned from most forums that i have been a part of.. not D3 yet though!! Its usually because i get drunk and toss around some insults.... i guess i have been well behaved for the most part here.

at any rate, welcome back!

Tarzan was drinking too much Surly Furious again, should have been Piffle's excuse too!
Reply Quote
Your name reminds me of something I want to scrung up, stuff it in, than smoke it.
Reply Quote
who r u?
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 12:13 PMPosted by LoneHero
who r u?

Just a random dude who posts here occasionally
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 12:46 PMPosted by Piffle
who r u?

Just a random dude who posts here occasionally

Most well known and popularized from his Gearing Guide: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7005435884

Sir Piffle is one of the guides founding fathers and an inspiration to the sticky above.

That's right, I can never produce any such guide so I copy and pasted everyone else's and put it in a thread
XD

Sir Piffle, thanks ALOT ;)
Reply Quote
Welcome back, brah
Reply Quote
Welcome back. While you were gone I trademarked your name. Please change it or pay the royalties.
Reply Quote

Tarzan was drinking too much Surly Furious again, should have been Piffle's excuse too!

This is true. I was drinking Furious this weekend as well as Founder's Devil Dancer and i had a Jolly Pumpkin beer too that was pretty dang good. Oh, I had a Bitter Brewer too. Yum.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]