Diablo® III

How do I check how long my account is suspended for?

Could someone tell me it would be greatly appreciated!

They said on the phone for 24 hours. And i'm pretty sure it should be unsuspended within the hour but I wanna find out for sure.
Excuse me, besides checking my email? Is there anyway I could see like a timer or something?
Support Forum Agent
Hi Zagunsda, there is no external timer that you can check the account by in regards to account actions. Players can check for the original email that was sent to their accounts, and then use that as reference. The time listed on your specific account shows that the email was sent yesterday at 4:23:57 PM (PDT), so it'd be about 24 hours from then.

As we do not discuss account actions in the forums, I'll be locking up the thread now - please message us through the support portal if you do have any further questions or concerns in regards to the account action, and we'll be happy to get back in touch with you. Thank you!
Edited by Araxom on 6/6/2013 3:13 PM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)