Diablo® III

What have you done for your WD today?

Nothing really, because upgrades cost 300mil+
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 05:54 AMPosted by darkvoid
Started buying getting Rubies together. I can make a 10K DPS gain there and sacrifice nothing if I put in a radiant star.

Yep and even more when you make the newest gem..

I on the other, got a new pox for my gal...

Made her happy :D

No way I'm crafting one of those any time soon.
Reply Quote
he's more WD-looking now.
Reply Quote
Went out and bid on a bunch of Zuni's Visions today with big DPS bonuses at the cost of very minor amounts of life (losing like 500). Hopefully later I can edit this to say I bumped my DPS 5k.
Reply Quote
Came into a nice chunk of gold recently. Bought a new Skorn and Pox last night. Weren't cheap but I'm very happy with them. Still need to get my HP up a little higher...
Reply Quote
View profile
I got my WD some chicken.
Reply Quote
View profile
new pox and amu = 313kdps
Reply Quote
View profile
06/14/2013 06:32 AMPosted by oldschool16v
new pox and amu = 313kdps

nice ammy!

What have I done to my wd? Well, over the last 2 weeks, I've felt a little too soft in mp10 act 3/4...so the goal was to increase my AR but without messing with my dps and life stats too much. I also wanted to increase my physical resists to combat reflect better with those tough affixes

As it turns out, I've increased my AR by 200 and added more physical resists.

DPS is still decent and my Life pool didn't take too much of a hit so I think this is what i'm going with till p100
Reply Quote
Bought a new knife with 10 Mana regen, 1125 dps, socket, and 52 CD and 2.4% life steal.

I stuck it on instead of my Juma knife. Damage was about the same (before the set bonus), but got 10 more mana.

...but I like the effect of the combined 'juma set. I like just running over boxes and stuff.

However, I also have a -12 Bears zuni string. This knife is a better fit for when I go with bears.
Edited by NotoriousDUG#1157 on 6/14/2013 10:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Juju very awesomely hooked me up with a big Gem upgrade (8.5k DPS improvement for my knife) and I bought a helm that dropped my HP 500 and added 3k to my DPS. Net improvement 12k DPS.
Reply Quote
View profile
I craft ok glove for it and I sell my godly one for 250$ :(
Reply Quote
View profile
Trying out more skill variations...latest being dropping confusion - paranoia for life link dogs after some advise from a couple of friends...
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 08:51 AMPosted by EremiteAngel
Trying out more skill variations...latest being dropping confusion - paranoia for life link dogs after some advise from a couple of friends...

I was running with that for a long time, but I didn't like how often they forced me to reset channeling CoB
Reply Quote
Sniped the ammy in the profile. For a long time was using a 380 armor cd/cc/int/vit tals but rares sometimes can be way better. Am glad won't have to craft ammys for a very long time!
Nice MCK DV! How much did that one go for?
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/16/2013 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
crafted new bracers
made a few new vids
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309531314
broke 1m ehp w/ mojo setup
broke 90k hp
wee. been on my wiz mostl lately.
Reply Quote
Upgraded a radiant star amethyst to marquee amethyst for my WD's mask. Added 750 life as a result. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]