Diablo® III

One Word: Shadowrun

And now more words to follow..

Shadowrun is a game for Xbox 360/PC - and is available for roughly $2-5 used. It is one of the BEST games ever made, and you will never regret purchasing this game.

It may take you more than a try or two to get used to it, but thats just because there is so much customability for your player throughout the 12 rounds of play. This is a first person shooter, loosely based off the stupid SNES version of the game, but... a whole lot better.

It'll be the best $5 you've ever spent... Unless somehow magically you got an ounce for $5, then that'd prolly be better... but the game will last longer!
Reply Quote
View profile
I have the game. And it is one of the worst shooters I have ever played in my life.
Reply Quote
Where can I get it?
Reply Quote
19 Orc Mage
oh my god, this game was seriously one of the best competitive games ever, do people still play it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]