Go the NSW

if u dont leave in Australia then its state of orgin tonight go go go NSW
Edited by egelis#1232 on 6/4/2013 10:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9lRIWgNf8

great game!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
if you don't leave in Australia? what does that even mean?

State of Origin is a joke now anyway. Apparently someone who's born in New Zealand is obviously a New South Welshman by default nowadays. When I was a boy.. people actually represented THEIR state, not whoever paid them the most, or where they thought they could best further their careers.
Reply Quote

State of Origin is a joke now anyway. Apparently someone who's born in New Zealand is obviously a New South Welshman by default nowadays. When I was a boy.. people actually represented THEIR state, not whoever paid them the most, or where they thought they could best further their careers.

what do u mean what do i mean what do u mean what i mean
soem people may never herd of it.. it is in australia
Reply Quote

New eligibility rules take into account place of birth, amongst other things. But they are not retrospective.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 6/4/2013 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Go the Maroons !
Reply Quote
Queenslander!

https://twitter.com/damien_john

People must love you at parties..
Reply Quote
I moved to QLD from Vic at the beginning of last year, figured that I would support the Blues seein' as I was from down south to begin with.

Go The Blues!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
As a New Zealander, I don't have any personal affiliation, but have supported NSW for as long as I can remember.. Probably because the rest of my family were in love with QLD and I wanted to be an individual.

No Ben Creagh can only be a good thing. How the f$#k he ever pulled on a blue jersey is beyond me. I don't rate Pierce at all though, I think he's an absolute nuffie. We'll see.
Reply Quote
what do u mean what do i mean what do u mean what i mean
soem people may never herd of it.. it is in australia

oh god!

Its my country I leave in australia, go the NSW! Soem people may never herd of Origin!

Watch your spelling and sentence structure mate, you are coming off as a bit of a bogan. Or maybe you are just drunk before the game! Anyway, hope the game went/is going well!
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 02:26 AMPosted by Constraint
nuffie

06/05/2013 05:26 AMPosted by DrK
bogan

I'm learning all kinds of foreign words today! It makes me think the world has all the buried words that we don't use for words. Like we have

cake
bake
take
make
rake
sake

but not

zake
yake
kake
pake

Who's version of English has these words :O

- -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- - -- --- -- -

As for the actual thread subject, being an American, I know nothing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]