Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread

Post anything you like (i.e Current News, a game you want to share, etc...) that does not relate to barbs.

Purpose: Lets face it... not everyone likes to go in the general section because of the ridiculous amount of trolls and nerf barb posts. I feel like we just need a small space to chill because I know many of you guys have things to say, but just don't want to spam the barb forums. Also this can probably keep me awake through lectures when reading all the interesting things you guys have to say.

Rules:
1. Lets keep this chill, so no trolling please.
2. Don't ask any barb or any other class related questions.
3. Have fun.

Question of the Day (QotD): I will try my best to ask a question each day to get this thread alive. The questions may not be interesting, but I will try my best. Hopefully we can start some great convos going.

QotD: Name your unluckiest moment.

My Answer:

Enjoy~
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 6/24/2013 8:33 AM PDT
View profile
halp me cook at mp10. My knife skills are ok, but my saute needs another 100k dps. I just tried a mortar and pestle build for my pesto. I can do MP2 ok but I want to get to mp10. Halp plox.
Lol my sisters school just phoned me saying the principal wants to see my mom and dad tomorrow. Well that can't be good.
Just finished spring semester last week got 2 B's not 2BEEZ in my 2 classes couldn't be happier cuz i was flippin the day after the finals LOL. I'll be gettin in the RT program next semester yea! I'm so happy with my sister tho she's graduating later today for RN. We started the same time at college and I'm barely getting into the program haha I'm taking it easy just like other gamers out here..heh
im an organic chemist, anybody in the chemistry field??
for real tho, are u in the natural science field??
06/05/2013 02:52 PMPosted by FrankiLLaH
I'm so happy with my sister tho she's graduating later today for RN.

Very nice! Tell her the Barbarian forum congratulates her :) She will be like "Wtf barb forum!?"

06/05/2013 03:11 PMPosted by xAuCxKerigan

I am terrible at anything that relates to science lol.
06/05/2013 03:44 PMPosted by xxxkan
I'm so happy with my sister tho she's graduating later today for RN.

Very nice! Tell her the Barbarian forum congratulates her :) She will be like "Wtf barb forum!?"

I am terrible at anything that relates to science lol.

are u a math person?? language?? tools??
I'm a butcher and indeed it is a hot day in Canada, but that means everyone's firing up the BBQ. Which kept me pretty busy and made the day go by quick. So it been a pretty good day, I must say!

Anyone watch the newest Game of Thrones?? It's been a few days and my mind is still recovering from the explosion.
I'm a butcher and indeed it is a hot day in Canada, but that means everyone's firing up the BBQ. Which kept me pretty busy and made the day go by quick. So it been a pretty good day, I must say!

Anyone watch the newest Game of Thrones?? It's been a few days and my mind is still recovering from the explosion.

I've recovered from it, but who am I supposed to root for now???
06/05/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Uber

IKNWRIGHT!?!
06/05/2013 04:00 PMPosted by mick
I've recovered from it, but who am I supposed to root for now???

Daenerys Targaryen
Reason: HOT, badass, and HOT
Edited by Nived#1902 on 6/5/2013 4:07 PM PDT
06/05/2013 03:48 PMPosted by xAuCxKerigan

I am just the typical student who doesn't really specialize in anything lol. More of a, I am here because of my future type.
Honestly my next fave character is the youngest stark girl. I really want her to meet up with the man who can change faces again, get trained, and go on a rampage. She has a strong and vengeful spirit in her and is a mini-badass. Also pretty interested with cripple, but he seems to passive.
Any Greeks in here? I know that's a long shot but most of you named your barbs with Greek names so I gave it a shot.
06/05/2013 04:07 PMPosted by xxxkan

I am just the typical student who doesn't really specialize in anything lol. More of a, I am here because of my future type.

well what's (gonna be) ur major then??

06/05/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Argos
Any Greeks in here? I know that's a long shot but most of you named your barbs with Greek names so I gave it a shot.

nah greek names are just cool, i would think a greek person would actually not use a greek name for their characters =P
View profile
Koala= Beau
Iowa
Machine Operator
golf pro wannabe.

What up :P
@ Nived

Hey, I thought I was the drug dealer here. Anyone want some... Ummm.., stuff?

Kerigan I did a bit of organic chemistry in Uni if that counts. Wasn't my strongest subject :). Phenol rings put me insta-sleep :)
06/05/2013 04:43 PMPosted by xAuCxKerigan
well what's (gonna be) ur major then??

Marketing Management currently, but I am planning on changing to Crim.

06/05/2013 04:51 PMPosted by Morpheus
Hey, I thought I was the drug dealer here. Anyone want some... Ummm.., stuff?

You know what I want :p. Can't mention it here though cause I don't want to be first to break the rules LOL.
Edited by xxxkan#1130 on 6/5/2013 4:59 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]