Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread

06/05/2013 04:43 PMPosted by xAuCxKerigan

I am just the typical student who doesn't really specialize in anything lol. More of a, I am here because of my future type.

well what's (gonna be) ur major then??

06/05/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Argos
Any Greeks in here? I know that's a long shot but most of you named your barbs with Greek names so I gave it a shot.

nah greek names are just cool, i would think a greek person would actually not use a greek name for their characters =P

What? I'm so confused. I'm Greek and I named all my character with Greek names. It just seems silly to call my Barbarian Jim, or Bill, or even Leroy.
06/05/2013 05:04 PMPosted by Argos
I'm Greek and I named all my character with Greek names.

I loved reading about Greek Mythology when I was a kid. I remember the game Age of Mythology! I use to cheat in it LOL.
On greek names:

Aeschilus;
Belerofonte;
Heracles (hercules is the roman version);
Minos;
Paris;
Hector;

All good barb greek barb names.

On a different note. We should give this thread some kind of name:

My suggestion is:

"The Bonfire" and then name each thread 1, 2, 3, etc....
Each thread should have a couple basic civic rules and will keep and index of them all.
06/05/2013 05:06 PMPosted by xxxkan
I'm Greek and I named all my character with Greek names.

I loved reading about Greek Mythology when I was a kid. I remember the game Age of Mythology! I use to cheat in it LOL.

LOL I often played that game. It was finicky and kept crashing on me because I didn't have enough ram, but I still loved it Thank you xxxkan, you brought back memories.
06/05/2013 05:11 PMPosted by Argos
Thank you xxxkan, you brought back memories.

My pleasure :)

I loved RTS games, but really as a kid I cheated on most if not all of them lol.
I was in the wd forum for 2 weeks..first week felt like vacation..the 2nd felt worst than any forum I ever seen. One simple comment from me invited tons of flames from the op lol. Educating me how to pvp and play my wd with less than 2000 kills (but para 65).

Just ranting for fun. Yo dudes.
06/05/2013 05:21 PMPosted by xxxkan
Thank you xxxkan, you brought back memories.

My pleasure :)

I loved RTS games, but really as a kid I cheated on most if not all of them lol.

I knew it. You hacker!
alex

virginia

husband, father of two, part time badass, full time channing tatum look a like.

played hardcore counter-strike from 2003 until now, making the transition into competitive cs:go.

my day has been good but busy.
alex

virginia

husband, father of two, part time badass, full time channing tatum look a like.

played hardcore counter-strike from 2003 until now, making the transition into competitive cs:go.

my day has been good but busy.

Nice to meet you :)
06/05/2013 05:30 PMPosted by doughb1zzle
played hardcore counter-strike from 2003 until now

my ni99a

what u knw about CS 1.5 and 1.6 tho :)
Edited by Nived#1902 on 6/5/2013 5:45 PM PDT
what u knw about CS1.5 tho :)

i started out mid to late 1.5 before steam even came around. had a WONid and everything lol. i just liked to cheat in pubs back then lol
We want pics, doughb1zzle. Surely the paparazzi have some recent ones?
yea pretty much the same.. i played 1.6 A LOT. from like 5th grade until junior year of high school (2003-2009).

the good ol days

golf pro wannabe.

What up :P

Raging, no I'm not a golf pro, but thanks for the vote of confidence! :P
Nice thread idea. I have to admit the general discussion is pretty condescending, with a lot of complaints. Rightfully so, people were let down - but I've read enough complaining =)
44, married but no kids, software architect

I've played a lot of games, mostly RTS, but have never been serious about them. I've enjoyed all the Diablo releases. Joining this forum was a real eye-opener to see the level of professionalism with which many of you approach the game. A short but by no means exhaustive list:

Phat, Nived - gearing
Nubtro - game mechanics
Death - playing skills
Agree with Gooball

It has been a pleasure and an honour to meet and learn from our most excellent Community here
06/05/2013 05:46 PMPosted by gooball
We want pics

ive got plenty of pics, but theyre all from my past days of stripping in college. surely theyd be inappropriate to post here :P
Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
Mind. Blown.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]