Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread

06/05/2013 02:16 PMPosted by xxxkan
QotD: What annoys you the most?

I almost missed the QotD...been super busy with Father's Day (big shout out to all the dads BTW). Ok so what annoys me? Well that's quite a list...

Stupid people. AKA window lickers. Yeah that would probably be right at the top!
Anybody else watch Man of Steel? It was awesome!

late entry. People that talk about things of which they know very little. They talk as if they own the subject and then they say something completely whackadoodle.

We see a lot of this on these forums.
06/17/2013 07:52 AMPosted by PhatPhoEater

late entry. People that talk about things of which they know very little. They talk as if they own the subject and then they say something completely whackadoodle.

We see a lot of this on these forums.

LOL, I used to see a lot of that in corporate meetings, mostly from managers who leave you scratching your head wondering how they got there.
QoTD updated. Some of you probably answered this already.
QotD: How was your weekend/Fathers day?

It was awesome! My wife got me donuts for breakfast, had lunch with my in-laws (smoked brats, sausage, and ham), got a Harry Potter chess set (pieces shaped just like the ones in the movie...AWESOME), and went to see Man of Steel on IMAX 3D.

After the movie we had dinner at Olive Garden and I got to catch up with a cousin I haven't seen in around 20 years. He and I recently found each other again and he and his wife met up with us at the restaurant!

A truly great day :)
Did so bad on my midterm... other than that the day seems to be going pretty well.
Slowly dying off...
I saved money on my car insurance by switching to Gieco.
Watched This Is the End.

Loved it.
I want to watch Man of Steel lol.
Terrible weather today.
Who going to WIN tonite Spurs or Heats??
What up Brobarians. I'm the Coleslaw.

I'm feeling that D3 addiction again. I crafted my trifecta gloves last night, and the want to craft more pieces is pulling me in again. My next goal is a pair of bracers with 6cc/ar
All time favorite movie? The first Alien movie. I saw it before anyone had a chance to spoil the alien bursting out of the guys chest for me. Not knowing it was going to happen just freaked me out.
There are so many good movies, will name the ones i always remember,

Apocalipse now - So intense, really good.

Taxi driver - i don't know why, but i liked that one, it is the feel i think.

Pulp Fiction

Last one for kicks:

Hobo with a shotgun <- this is a peculiar one, you should see it.
Honestly I am not that huge of a movie person LOL! Hence I have no favourite one. I do watch or try to watch some of the bigger ones though.
1) Goodfellas
2) Training Day
3) Everything else
QotD: What is your all time favourite movie?

Can't be done! I can't name only one! I'll have to at least break it down by genre. Or I guess I could say the movie I've watched the most times and call that my favorite...in that case it would be Braveheart. I had typed out a genre breakdown but it was becoming too much of a pain LOL
06/18/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Nived
2) Training Day

I'll watching anything with Denzel he's a G.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]