Diablo® III

[Official]Barb Hangout Thread

@ Barbarians

The Wizards are copying our Skorn v DW Über Challenge ;)
what kind of music you guys listen to?

I listen to pretty much everything, but country. mostly listen to rock, hip hop, and reggae.

for my hip hop fans, J. Cole is dropping "Born Sinner" and Kanye is dropping "Yeezus" on June 18th. SOOOOOO STOKED.

Most of the times I tend to mix some rock genres together:

Led Zeppelin (you have to listen to "How the West Was Won V.3"); Iron Maiden, Mettalica, SoAD; Stonesour; Slipknot; Foo Fighters; Audioslave; Rage Against; Korn; Ramnstein; Offspring; Artic Monkeys; Them Crooked Vultures; White Snake; Kiss; Dry Kill Logic; Dead Kennedys; some old stuff coupled with new ones...

And I like classic jazz and psy as well. Though I'm not very knowledgeable in those 2 kinds of music. Specially Jazz; when I bring work home, I just listen to stuff like miles davis or john coltrane and is so damn good for focusing.
What is up my home-dogs and home-dogettes?
View profile
@Tom cruise
WTh was with the last mission impossible movie? Was lame as he!!
Think you need to go make another butterscotch sky movie.
View profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iknu3YjjXUQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player
06/05/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Anwin
Anyone watch the newest Game of Thrones?? It's been a few days and my mind is still recovering from the explosion.

I have read all of the released books, so there was no surprise there for me. However, it was priceless to see my wife's face when all the !@#$ happened :-).

I'm holding off on the books. Usually I'm disappointed with shows/movies if I read the novel for it first. Also I have so many questions for you about what happens, but I refuse to ask them haha.

Music wise I enjoy anything except for rap, sorry rap fans. Lately it's been slipknot and dethklok as I find it enjoyable while slaughtering demons :)
@Tom cruise
WTh was with the last mission impossible movie? Was lame as he!!
Think you need to go make another butterscotch sky movie.

Honestly I haven't seen any of the MI movies besides the first one. This is OG tom cruise from jerry mcguire and days of thunder.
This should help anyone that is having a crappy start to the day...I laughed pretty hard watching this --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rekPCHyeDw

by the way xxxkan...where in Canada are you? I am in Toronto, its gloomy as balls here today..no sun, I am staring out into darkness from my office window lol
View profile
Did you just put Jerry Maguire and days of Thunder in the same sentence? :P
I get it though, back when you were with the hot redhead!
Changing subject:

So the new game director was involved produced Paper RPG, namely Vampire: The Masquerade. Brings me so much memories from my childhood/teenager years, spending whole weekends playing AD&D.
06/06/2013 06:39 AMPosted by RagingKoala
Did you just put Jerry Maguire and days of Thunder in the same sentence? :P

I did and I'll do it again!
06/05/2013 04:37 PMPosted by Argos
Any Greeks in here? I know that's a long shot but most of you named your barbs with Greek names so I gave it a shot.

I'm greek
06/06/2013 02:53 AMPosted by JOEYCRACK
Anyways....I'm Joey. I just graduated from UCF

Huh? Isn't it You Can't Finish? Pretty cool to see a central floridian here, I live like 15-20 min away from UCF
Ok jumpin in:

Murse (male nurse) ICU
Married with kid

Played a ton of computer and console games, was obsessed with D2 played a ton of mods for it along with bnet. Have to go back to work later and teach but thought I'd get some slaying done. Watched the Game of Thrones episode and was floored, my wife started crying....as for music been listening to Protest The Hero- Scurrilious it will melt your face.
from T.O

Single w. aggro GF (when Im playin diablo).LOL

im in Healthcare field, also a part time IT student (CCNA)

just recently built my watercooled dream pc. 8Core AMD/GTX 680 SLI/CoolerMaster Cosmos II..too long a list.

I dabble into PS3 modding/hack, pc/cell/tablet repair as a hobby, im into documentary's/current events.

I cant wait for Superman Man of Steel on June 14..drool...
We made it to the front page guys!! Hopefully the trolls don't come out to play
View profile
06/06/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Bugs
We made it to the front page guys!! Hopefully the trolls don't come out to play

I tried in the second post....

06/06/2013 07:32 AMPosted by SyNn
just recently built my watercooled dream pc. 8Core AMD/GTX 680 SLI/CoolerMaster Cosmos II..too long a list.

Overkill for this game. I built my rig for Battlefield3, but that was a flop. BF4 looks to be much the same.
QotD has been updated.

@MiSo

Kpop? I wasn't expecting anyone else to like that aside from me LOL. I live in like the most Asian part of Canada!

@Trikki

Vancouver BC
Im Greek. Parents from Sparta too lol
I scored an A+ on all my exams, including Bioinorganic Chemistry, which was my Achilles' heel all semester long. It was a brutal course. Probably the worst one of the many I have already taken, including Sex and Philosophy in my second year.

Fun times.

Probably heading out to Europe in a month. Still waiting on my tax return. If I get what I expect to get, I'll be taking a break from school for a year.

As of today, still don't care to play Diablo 3, but it's fun coming back to see who's still playing and how the game has changed.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]