Diablo® III

what's you first video game? don't be shy guys/gals

Hunt the wumpus for the old Texas Instruments system.
Reply Quote
pong
Reply Quote
Asteroids,
pitfall,
E.T.
on Atari 2600
Reply Quote
Dr. Sbaitso, if you can call it a game. It's a game of how fast you can get stupid AI to "parity error".
Reply Quote
Incredibly difficult question for me to answer. (mainly because I can't remember)

It was probably for the NES... I want to say it was either The Legend of Zelda... or Super Mario Brothers. I could be wrong though, I played a lot of NES games.

You know, it may have even bee Duck Hunt.

I eventually got a Sega Genesis for Christmas (Best. Christmas. Ever.)... and my uncle had an Atari 2600 that belonged to my mom, so I played some of that. Been playing games since around 3 or 4 years old though.
Reply Quote
Asteroids,
pitfall,
E.T.
on Atari 2600

OMG E.T.

I hated that game. Not because it was bad (even though it is) but because I could never figure out what the hell I was supposed to do!

I still have all three of those games... and a working 2600. Megamania and Sea Quest were the best 2600 games, imo.
Reply Quote
hahahahaha op is labeled as offensive

first console game for me was super mario 64

first computer game was diablo 2
Reply Quote
Community Manager
06/06/2013 12:24 AMPosted by Drakhen
My 1st favorite video game... although it was definitely not my first game.... which would probably have been pac man or asteroids..... was a game called "Rastan" which they had at our favorite pizza place across the street..... omg the quarters i put into that game lol.

I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat. I sunk a lot of quarters into this game too. Was it just me or did this game have the best soundtrack of its era?
Reply Quote
Kirby, Castlevania 1, Battle Toads how I miss my NES and SNES.....
Reply Quote
Was it just me or did this game have the best soundtrack of its era?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_80PQ543rM

Ducktales Moon Theme!

It's only 2 years older. =P

Sorry, but Ducktales' Moon Theme is probably the best VGM track ever!
Reply Quote
Atari : frogger
Reply Quote
sonic on the sega
Reply Quote
idspispopd

:)
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
I wish I could remember the games on my Commodore 64, all I remember was some spelling one where if you spelt things right you made a plane fly...yeah...with my spelling these days guess that didn't work too well.

Otherwise it would have to be an Atari game I think, loved frogger and honestly the Olympics game lol. Still have the commodore 64/Atari/Sega master system in the garage. <3 classics.

Course back then you had "lots of memory!" http://imgur.com/gallery/meGZK
Reply Quote
First PC game? Warcraft 2
First game ever? Can't remember, probably something on NES. I remember Duck Hunt and Mario
Edited by arto#1612 on 6/6/2013 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A couple that come to mind..

Blades of Steel for NES

My friends and I would play this and there would be about 30 fights a game, the funny thing about this NES Hockey game was that whoever lost the fight would be the one penalized, lol

Super Tecmo Bowl for NES

A football game where you'd sometimes throw a pass and it would look like it's 80 feet over the recievers head, than all the sudden he'd leap up and make the catch for a touchdown...

These games are STILL fun to this day!
Reply Quote
ibm xt or a commodore or atari (I vaguely remember)
alley cat
decathlon
dig dug
lode runner
zaxxon
Reply Quote
Super Mario Bros. And Sonic the Hedgehog. Great classics!
Reply Quote
paper boy, me and my dad would play it..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]